Chapter Six - Christmas

Roman jolted awake. He was lying on Virgil's couch, with Virgil curled up next to him. It was a cute image. He smiled. Virgil shifted and ended up with his head on Roman's lap. He blinked a bit and then jumped, ending up falling. He blushed. "I-I'm sorry..."
"No, it's fine," Roman said, smirking. Virgil was cute flustered.
Virgil rubbed his eyes. "What day is it?"
Roman got up. "One second." He left to check his calendar and saw it was Christmas. (Sorry, I just really wanted to do a Christmas chapter.)
"Virgil, it's Christmas!" Roman shouted.
"Oh, cool."
Roman ran out and hung up a string of mistletoe by the door. He needed to get Logan and Patton to break the ice, and this seemed like the perfect way. Patton ran through the door just after Roman stepped away from the door. Shoot. Logan needed to have came out with Patton. Well. It'll happen soon.
"Princey!"
"Yeah?"
Roman ran back to Virgil's room to see what was happening.
"Just found this, you want it?" He held out an old Disney movie DVD.
"Oh my gosh... Collector's edition! Yes!"
"Take it. Merry Christmas."
"Thank you." They walked out back to the main room, where Thomas, Logan, and Patton were waiting.
"STOP!" Patton yelled.
Roman and Virgil jumped. They looked up— and there was the mistletoe. Virgil turned red.
"You have to kiss now!!" Patton said, basically jumping up and down.
"Noooooo..." Virgil put his head in his hands, embarrassed. Roman was also turning red. Shit shit shit! I didn't think this would happen!
"Kiss already. It's the rules," Logan said, smirking.
"Do we have to?" Virgil muttered.
"Yes!" Thomas said.
"Fine..." Roman kissed Virgil, and Virgil jumped. He turned away. "We did the fu—freaking thing, can I leave now? Also, Roman, I am killing you after today, okay? That's your Christmas present- I'll put it off until tomorrow."
"Awwwww!!! That was so cute! Anyway, we were gonna make cookies- can somebody sing? I need music!" Patton said.
"I'll sing," Virgil said, blushing. "It's about time."
"Yay!!" Patton smiled.
"Sigh... Okay then. Ahem."
"One, two, three, four!" Patton sang quietly.
"Everything you do, it sends me higher than the moon... with every twinkle in your eye it lights a match that sets my heart on fire! When you're near I hide my blushing face and trip on my shoelaces...grace just isn't my forté, but it brings me to my knees when you say; 'Hello, how are you, my darling, today?' I fall into a pile on the floor, puppy love is hard to ignore, when every little thing you do, I do.. adore.
We're as different as can be, I've noticed you're remarkably relaxed, and I'm overly uptight, we balance out each other nicely... you wear sandals in the snow, in mid-July I still feel cold, we're opposites in every way, but I can't resist it when you say;
'Hello, how are you, my darling, today?' I fall into a pile on the floor, puppy love is hard to ignore, when every little thing you do, I do.. adore.
Every little thing, ba ba ba ba,
Every little thing you do I do... adore."
Everyone was silent for a few seconds before Roman smiled and blushed. Patton grinned- he lunged over and grabbed Virgil's phone, making Virgil jump about a foot in the air. "HEY!!" His face flushed red. Patton stood on his tiptoes, holding it high above his head. "Come and get it!"
"You little...!!" He jumped and scratched at the taller trait. "Give it... back!!"
"No way! What do we got here? Oooh! Photos!"
"GET.. OFF... MY PHONE!"
"Is that Prince? And you? In fanart? Aww, so cute!"
"SHUT UP!"
"Here ya go... Psych! Roman! Catch!"
Roman stumbled back, still catching the phone. Virgil, meanwhile, had shoved Patton against the wall.
"Ow..." Patton teared up.
"Patton? Are you alright?!" Logan said, quickly.
"I-I'm fine... Sorry, Virgil..." Virgil let his hand drop. He stared at it for a few seconds, then started to cry silently. He ran out of the room, leaving everyone shocked.
"VIRGIL!" Roman yelled. He ran after.
Logan walked up to Patton, visibly concerned. "Are you hurt?"
"No... hey, what did the sofa say when it got hurt?"
"Nothing, sofas can't become injured, nor can they speak..."
"Couch." He laughed softly. Logan sighed.
He came closer and awkwardly wrapped his arms around Patton. Patton smiled and blushed, hugging him back.
(YEET LOGICALITY)
"Logan..."
"Yes?"
"I might love you."
Logan checked his vocabulary cards quickly. "Same."
"I've got a present for you, Logan! I almost forgot!" Patton said, pulling away.
"How nice."
Patton rushed over to the Christmas tree and grabbed a box labeled Logan.
"Open it!"
"Of course." He ripped open the wrapping paper, finding a few jars of Crofter's (yeet.) and a handmade bookmark.
"Thank you!" Logan said.
"No problem! The bookmark is handmade, you could call it a... croft. Get it? Cause it's got the bear mascot on it?"
"Oh my god. Your dad jokes never cease."
(Wonder where Thomas went.)