Elope (smut)

You and your boyfriend of two years, Namjoon had just eloped in Vegas, you two didn't do it in the spear of the moment but gave it some thought, you knew Namjoon was the man you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. After the service, you and Namjoon check into a nearby hotel and got a room, once in the room Namjoon couldn't keep his hands off you.

"You look so beautiful baby, I'm a lucky man". Namjoon saids as he places a gentle kiss on your shoulder.

"I'm a lucky girl". You say causing Namjoon to smirk.

Namjoon unzips your dress from the back and let's it drop to the floor, he rests his warm hands on your hips causing you to get goosebumps, Namjoon leads you to the bed and you both fall onto the bed. You unbutton Namjoon's shirt and he rips it off, not caring about the buttons going everywhere, you pull him down by his tie and kiss him on the lips.

"I want you y/n". Namjoon mumbles against your neck as he begins to suck on your sweet spot.

"I want you too Namjoon". You say in a shaky whisper.

Namjoon trails his lips down your neck and body then he reaches the waist band of your panties, he pulls them off slowly and soon his head was in between your legs, you softly moan as Namjoon's kisses and licks your clit and folds, your hands find his way to his hair and you tug on it.

"Namjoon! I'm about too.."

"Not yet baby, I want to be inside you"

Namjoon quickly undoes his pants and pulls them off along with his boxers, you bit your lower lip at the sight of your husband's growing erection, a sight that never got old.

"Lay back baby". Namjoon saids and you do as he says.

Namjoon spreads your legs apart and gets in between them, he slowly enters himself inside you and after letting you adjust, he begins thrusting his hips. You wrap your legs around his waist and your nails claw his back, Namjoon rests his head on your shoulder as he continues to thrust, he places gentle kisses along your collarbone.

"Fuck y/n, I fucking love you". Namjoon groans as he gets rougher with his thrusts, you can only moan a response.

"Wanna cum baby girl? You can cum now, I know you want too". Namjoon whispers in your ear.

With his words, you can feel yourself cum but Namjoon keeps going, trying to reach his own climax, After a few more hard thrusts he finally cums. Namjoon gently collapses onto you, you two breathing heavily and your sweaty bodies laid up against each other.

"What a way to kick off our marriage huh?". Namjoon saids smugly. 

"Uh huh". You say still breathing heavily, Namjoon kisses your cheek.

"Just wait till the honeymoon". He smirks.

"If we keep doing what we're doing then I'm going to end up pregnant"

"Well I do want kids with you so..."

"Namjoon!"

He laughs and he wraps his arms around you, pulling you close, he rests his forehead against yours.

"This is the best decision I've ever made, I promise to be the best husband I can be for you, I love you y/n, I know I say it a lot but I do". Namjoon saids.

"I love you too Namjoon, I can't wait to start this journey with you"

You and Namjoon fell asleep in each other's arms as the feeling of wedded bliss consumed both of you.