Permission

Welcome back to my book GD, hi how are ya?
I hope y'all got that reference 😂

(Sequel to Little Sis)
————————————————————————-

You and JiYong have been happily dating for two and a half years now and moved in together just six months ago, You are going to college to study music and JiYong was starting to make his comeback but there was something else on his mind, he needed to talk to Namjoon first. JiYong arrives at the house and he knocks, Namjoon answers and he's surprised to see JiYong.

"Oh JiYong, what's up?"

"Not much, can we talk real quick?"

"Sure."

Namjoon let's JiYong in and they walk into the kitchen, JiYong sits at the island while Namjoon stands and crosses his arms.

"Whatcha want to talk about?". Namjoon asks.

"Well it's something important". JiYong saids.

"Oh my god, y/n isn't pregnant is she?"

"No-"

"Cause if you got her pregnant-"

"Namjoon, y/n isn't pregnant, that's not what I wanted to talk about. I want to ask y/n to marry me."

Namjoon is taken back a bit, he knows you and JiYong love each other very much and you made each other happy but he couldn't see his little sister getting married but he knew it was going to happen one day.

"You wanna propose to y/n?". Namjoon asks.

"I do, I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, she's my one and only". JiYong saids.

"JiYong, I know you're a great guy and I know you love y/n with everything you have so you have my blessing to ask my little sister to marry you."

JiYong smiles causing Namjoon to chuckle, they do their bro handshake, JiYong leans back and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Just promise that you'll take care of her man, keep her happy and you'll protect her when I can't". Namjoon saids.

"I will man". JiYong saids.

"But don't let her boss you around". Namjoon saids, JiYong laughs.

"Hate to say it, she's kinda the boss around here". JiYong saids.

JiYong and Namjoon talk for a bit longer then he leaves, Namjoon sits on the couch and turns on the tv, Happy his little sister will be with the guy who makes her happy and loved.

*A week later*

@yourusername: I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend! I love you JiYong 💍❤️ #heputaringonit

AN: Should I do one where GD and y/n tell Namjoon he's gonna be a Uncle? I think that'll be cute but what do you think?