Moving On

You and Namjoon have been divorced for nearly a year now but you two chose to be civil and co-parent your three year old son, Namji. Namjoon had him for a three day weekend and was bringing him back to you, Namjoon hated being away from his son but he knew he would see Namji again.

"I had a good weekend daddy". Namji saids.

"I did too buddy, You be good for your mommy okay?". I say.

"I will daddy". Namji saids.

Namjoon knocks on your door and a few seconds later, you open it and your son runs up to you, hugging your leg.

"Hey buddy, you had a good weekend with your dad and uncles?". You ask him.

"I did". Namji saids.

Namji goes to his room, leaving you alone with your ex-husband, Namjoon goes to tell you goodbye but he stops when he sees the suitcases by the couch.

"What's that?". He asks you.

"Some suitcases". You say casually.

"Just some suitcases, where'd you go?". Namjoon asks.

"I spent a night with some friends"

"Just some friends?"

"Yeah"

"You sure about that?"

"Why are you so concerned?"

"I just need to know who you're gonna be bringing around our son."

You look up at Namjoon who's just staring at you with a blank expression, you walk up to him and cross your arms, trying to look serious.

"You're seriously going there?"

"I am"

"Okay then, should I be worried about the women you or your friends are bringing around Namji?"

"Don't drag the boys into this"

"Then don't worry about me, we're not married anymore"

"Just because we're divorced doesn't mean I still can't worry about you."

You sigh and comb your hair back, Namjoon steps closer to you and you look up at him, those damn eyes still have an effect on you.

"Namjoon-"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry"

"No I'm sorry, I guess I still have those feelings"

"We've been together since we were teenagers, it's hard to get over you that quickly"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Namjoon pulls you close to him and leans in, you put your hands on his chest, Namjoon grabs your hands and moves them to the side then kisses you.

"Namjoon, we can't-"

"Why not?"

"Cause we're sorta divorced"

"One last time? Come on y/n."

"I don't want to confuse Namji, what if he walks in?"

"We'll be quiet, that is if you can stay quiet.."

You and Namjoon begin kissing passionately, he picks you up and carries you to the bedroom, making sure to shut and lock the door.

*Time skip cause I'm lazy to write smut*

You woke up and saw your clock read '2:45 am' you feel an arm wrapped around your waist fairly tight, you look over and see Namjoon sleeping peacefully, you had almost forgotten he was there. You couldn't help but think about what occurred earlier, you and Namjoon had sex numerous times before but tonight was different, it felt like you were actually making love and not just going through the motions. You run your fingers through Namjoon's wavy hair and he pulls you closer, you trace his chest with your fingers.

'I'm I falling in love with Namjoon again?'. You thought to yourself.

'Am I?'

Added AN: Dang this is the only story where I'm already planning the sequel in my head 😂