New Years kiss

You were attending a NY party that BigHit was hosting and while you were happy to see all your friends, you rather be home in bed, holidays like New Years always made you a little depressed due to you never having anyone to celebrate with or share a New Years kiss with, it sucks being single during the holidays. You step out to the outside area and sat down, you needed some air and to get away from the annoying couples, you look up at the sky and see some stars, you couldn't help but admire it.

"Needed to get away too huh?". You hear a voice say, you look over and see Namjoon standing not far from you.

"Yeah, too many people in there". You said.

"Agreed, May I join you?". Namjoon asks, you scoot over so he can sit.

"I'm surprised you don't have a date Mr.RM". You tease causing Namjoon to chuckle.

"I couldn't find the right person". Namjoon saids.

"Same with me, I hate being single on the holidays". You say looking down.

"I do too but hey, we have each other for moral support". Namjoon saids.

"True". You said.

"I think the ball is about to drop, Cmon". Namjoon saids putting his hand out for you.

You take Namjoon's hand and he helps you up, you two walk to the doorway and stood there as everyone began counting down.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2..

1!

Happy New Years!!

You and Namjoon cheer loudly along with the others, you can hear the fireworks off in the distance and of course the couples shared their New Years kiss, you look down at your feet but felt your chin being lifted up by some fingers, your eyes meet Namjoon's.

"Namjoon.."

"I've wanted to do this for a while now.."

Namjoon leans down and gently kisses you on the lips, you were shocked for a second but soon gave in to the kiss and it soon turned passionate.

"What a kiss". You say slightly out of breath, Namjoon smirks.

"Why don't we get out of here and go back to my place to break in the new year?". Namjoon asks you seductively.

"I'd love that". You said.

"And also y/n, happy New Years". Namjoon saids.

"Happy New Years Namjoon". You reply back.

Namjoon grabs your hand and you two leave the party to go to Namjoon's...Happy New Years indeed.

Who else is celebrating New Years single and alone? This girl!