Chapter 13

Dedicated to snipsnep2! I hope you enjoy this!

I have so much planned for this story which is why I've been updating it so much. I'm just so excited to show you all what I've written!

-- Yuki :D 

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"If you were going to kill someone," Percy started as a greeting, looking down at his phone as he made his way over to Damon. "What would you do with the body after? I'm asking for a friend."

Damon tilted his head at the question, mulling it over, "You could burn it, get rid of as much evidence as possible. It'll smell horrible, though."

Percy nodded, typing something out on his phone. "What if they don't have anything to start a fire?"

"Depending on the location, you can make it look like an animal attack. Just don't leave behind the murder weapon or fingerprints, obviously."

"Right," The human finished his text before pocketing his phone and dropping down next to the vampire. "Thanks."

"What friend was this?" Damon asked as he lifted up his arm so the other could cuddle at his side.

"Just a dude working through some issues," Percy shrugged. "Asked for advice. Don't know if he was serious or not but, eh."

Damon nodded in understanding, "I hope he doesn't get caught."

The teen snorted, shaking his head. His eyes flashed as he smirked, "He won't."

"Damon!" Stefan stormed over to his brother, holding a newspaper tightly. He showed him the front page, "Why did you do it?"

"I-" Damon furrowed his eyebrows, reading the short caption about a gruesome animal attack, and pointed at it, "That wasn't me."

"What?" Stefan looked down at it with a frown, "It has to be. Who else would make a murder look like an animal attack?"

The eldest Salvatore paused, his lips just barely brushing the rim of his glass, "Uh..."

Stefan's expression turned weary and he rubbed his face, "I'm going to believe the papers this time, okay? I cannot handle the idea of Percy actually murdering someone. I'll have nightmares."

The eldest Salvatore blinked, looking at the newspaper his brother left behind. This was... Interesting.

--

"Absolutely not," Percy said as he folded laundry after taking a glance at the paper. "I don't kill hikers."

Damon nodded, putting the newspaper aside so he could grab a sweater, "Right. You got anything planned this weekend?"

The human slowly lowered a pair of pants, a frown set on his face, "Unfortunately. My dad wants me to visit, something about not seeing me in a long time- blah, blah, blah. I wasn't really listening."

"Where does he live?"

"New York," Percy grabbed a small stack of towels, putting them in the hallway closet before coming back. "I fly out in two days."

"Two days?" Damon sighed, folding another sweater, "I guess we're just going to have to hang out even more now."

"Day, we're together almost all the time. The only time we're not is-" The human gasped dramatically, "Wanna have a sleepover? We can watch movies and order pizza and make a pillow fort. Or something."

The vampire felt a smile grow on his lips at the sight of his best friend's happiness and found himself nodding. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for the human. And that thought doesn't even worry him, concern doesn't even register in his mind in the face of someone that could accept him so well and compliment him like they were meant to be by his side.