Chapter 16

Dedicated to So-Fucking_gay!

Fucking enjoy this :D

🍟

-- Yuki :3

Xxxxxxxxxx

When Percy kissed Damon on the cheek in the car, the vampire was shocked. Sure, he knew that something similar would happen at some point (whether it was the teen that made the move or him) but he wasn't prepared for it to happen so soon. Usually he wouldn't care about anything like that, he would just accept it in stride with a smirk and a wink, but this was his best friend. Percy was the only one who accepted him for how he was and didn't try to make him 'better' or 'nicer.' It was... It was good.

And, so, when the teen gave him the peck on the cheek, Damon made the obvious choice to turn the car back off and pull the human into a real kiss.

Obviously.

Percy had made a happy noise in the back of his throat as he smiled into the kiss, whispering a small "finally" when they pulled apart for a moment. The human looked at him with his sea-green eyes, a smirk on his face that never failed to get Damon all worked up, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this."

"Shut up," Damon replied. "And just kiss me already."

"With pleasure," Percy hummed, putting a hand on the side of the vampire's head and kissing him almost hungrily. With one hand, he unbuckled his seatbelt and practically crawled into Damon's lap, who opened his eyes to take in the view of the human that stole all of his attention and time, the person that was on his thoughts nearly every minute of every hour.

"Careful," Percy leaned back to lick his lips, an eyebrow raised at the vampire as he smirked. "Keep looking at me like that and you're going to get me excited."

A smile curled Damon's lips and he gave the human a bruising kiss, "Good."

--

Stefan's day was going fairly normal the day he was attacked by Percy Jackson.

He was talking with Elena about the upcoming dance at their school, the girl wondering what color dress would suit her skin tone while also complimenting Stefan. Elena had gone in one of the dressing rooms in the small shop they had found when the vampire felt as if someone was watching him.

Before Stefan could react, a voice spoke low by his ear. "Stefan, Stefan, Stefan," Percy purred, wrapping an arm around the vampire's shoulder. "I have something to talk to you about, if you don't mind."

"Uh," Usually Stefan wouldn't let any human affect him, seeing as he was more powerful than them. He wouldn't be afraid of them or what they might do to him, but there was always something dangerous in the teen's gaze, something that was almost predatory in a way that reminded Stefan of wolf eyeing a deer. Everything seemed to be a game to Percy, like he was just playing it and anyone in his way was a disposable character. "I have to- Elena's trying on dresses..."

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I borrowed you for a few minutes," Percy smiled sweetly, eyes glinting in the artificial light of the shop. He tilted his head towards the dressing room, "Right, Elena?"

"Right," Elena said nervously, clutching a sunflower yellow dress to her chest. "O-Only for a few minutes though, we're having dinner after this."

Percy nodded from the other side of the curtain, "Of course. I'll bring your boyfriend back in one piece."

Stefan allowed himself to be pulled away, not wanting to experience the Jackson Effect again. The things one saw during that period could give someone shell shock. "What do you need to talk about?"

"Look, I'm going to be real with you," Percy put his hands in his (stolen) leather jacket pockets. "I don't like you, and I know you don't like me." He held up a hand when Stefan tried to speak, "Don't deny it, I could care less either way. I just thought I'd warn you that weird things have been happening lately and it'll probably only get worse from here."

"What kind of things?" The youngest Salvatore asked worriedly, slightly concerned as to how the human noticed anything significantly weird going on since he and his brother worked hard to cover anything they did up.

Percy shrugged, "Weird things."

Stefan groaned, "I hate it when you're vague."

The sea-green eyed teen smirked, "I know. I really don't know much about what's going on, just that some people are... Off. Not like me off but off off. If you get what I mean," He waved a hand as if to dismiss everything he just said. "Anyways, Damon won't be home tonight... Or tomorrow. We have... Business to take care of."

"Just say you're leaving to have sex," Stefan rolled his eyes. "It sounds weird when you say 'business to take care of.'"

Percy scoffed, "Damon and I are going to have wild, probably unsafe, sex at my apartment. Don't expect him home any time soon."

"You know what, I think I preferred 'business to take care of' more."

"Thought so. Anyways, ta ta!"

--

Damon woke up the next morning to Percy running a finger in a circle on his chest and he felt a smile grow on his face, "Morning."

Percy looked up at him and his eyes softened as he pecked him on the lips, "Morning. I would say we have about two hours before Stefan calls me complaining about the cryptic messages I've been sending him for the past three nights at 2:00 a.m. How do you want to spend it?"

The vampire smirked and sat up, the blankets pooling around his waist as he ran a hand through his hair. He gave the teen a dark look while wetting his lips with a flick of his tongue. "Well," He drawled slowly. "I could think of a few things."

The human's eyes raked up and down his body and he nodded rapidly, "Urm, yes. Let's- Yes. I wanna do that. Many times."

Damon laughed at the blush growing on the teen's face. He didn't even think he had the ability to blush with how he acted all the time but it was good to know that he was wrong. He crawled over the human, looking down at him with hungry eyes, "You're beautiful."

Percy looked up at him through his lashes, a wicked smile playing on his face. His hair was fanned across the pillow and his lips were already cherry-red and kiss swollen, "Kiss me like you mean it, Day."

The vampire didn't need to be told twice as he leaned down to capture his smile, humming with pleasure when the human bit his lip as he tugged on his hair with one hand and used the other one to run a hand down the side of Damon's torso. Damon let one of his thumbs run gently over the human's collar bone. Every time he ran his finger over his pulse point, Percy would make a needy sound in the back of his throat that did things to the vampire.

Later he would find out it was because Percy had a craving for danger and Damon was oh so enticing.