12

I feel someone walking next to me and notice Jimin, smiling softly. 

"I'm sorry about before, trying to kill you and all that. I was just really mad." I give him a small smile and he looks down with a grin, his eyes cute little slits. 

  "So i guess we know why they trusted you to take care of us now. You've got skills, i was impressed." I roll my eyes and he laughs, insisting. 

"No really it was awesome. And hey, i just wanted to say thank you." I look up and smile 

"Let's just say i've had a long time to practice" His eyes are curious but he doesn't press and i'm grateful, we chat for a few minutes before i lock up his cell i swallow the regret as he waves cheerfully. When i turn I find V right in front of me, his eyes dark. 

  "Um-" He cuts me off with a glare and i take a step back, wondering what i could have done. Before i can ask he turns and stomps back to his cell, waiting for me to open the door while he avoids looking at me.

"Did i do something?" I swallow, wondering if he realized i had been staring at him. He rolls his head over to look at me and i get lost in his eyes. They swim with emotion and i can't tell if he wants to hit me or start crying. He reaches towards me and i don't pull away, he stops just short of my hand. 

"You should be more scared of me. You know i could kill you with one touch if i wanted right?" I nod but hold his gaze. His eyes are an unreadable book, glancing all over my face before finally settling down on my eyes, my breath catches as i glance down at his lips. 

He's so blindingly beautiful i can't help but want to touch him, i twitch my fingers and almost as if he senses that's what i want he shuts down. His eyes turn into that blank slate i'm coming to hate and he turns his back on me. 

"Let's go, i'm sick of this." I unlock the door and he heads over to his new bed, placing the tray of food on his lap and turning his back to me without even a goodbye. I close the door and head back to my room, wishing I could have met him under different circumstances.

The bed is cold as i stare at the ceiling, watching the shadows from the lamp near my bed dance as the shapes and colors change. 

So many things had happened today and i'm just now realizing it all was real. \

I pushed Mason to the edge of the line, and in doing so somehow secured Trevor as an ally. The boys were better off but the suspicion and irritation in all the other doctors was even more obvious than before. 

They wanted answers and I wanted the happiness of the boys, and apparently achieving one meant losing the other. 

Then there was V. 

I knew from the reports that he was the most dangerous of the boys, his powers almost uncontrollable. My mind wanders to those gorgeous eyes, and his soft rectangular smile. I smile at the thought and roll over, trying to avoid thinking about him half naked or glaring at me like he hates me again. 

But why was he dangerous? Because the doctors say so? I'm tough, tougher than anyone in this facility could even imagine so why shouldn't i do my best to get close to them. 

It's not like i'd end up dead.