25

3RD POV**

"Jin, get up we're leaving." Yoongi punches his shoulder and Jin rolls over sleepily, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, not understanding. 

"Leaving where?" 

"Here" Jin's mind starts to process what he's hearing and he stumbles out of bed. He throws on an outfit and shoves everything he's accumulated over the last few months into a bag, turning to Yoongi. He has no idea what's happening, but leaving the facility was all he wanted. He nods and they continue to do the same with all the other boys. They rush around getting things in order before they all gather in front of the door. 

Tae immediately asks where Lia is and Yoongi motions towards the door and puts a finger to his lips, ignoring the pain in his brother's eyes. 

"She's the one who found us a way out, we have to meet her at a split down the south hall." Everyone nods and they slip quietly into the corridor. Shuffling our way through the dark Yoongi reaches back and grab Tae's hand, and they make a chain in hopes of not leaving anyone behind.

This was it, they're escaping. Tae's mind drifts to Lia and he remembers the kiss. 

His throat dries up at the thought of her smile, and the way she had looked at him. He knew she was in love with him too, he knew but why wouldn't she say yes? Because they were escaping? 

She had known they'd be leaving but she hadn't told him...Did she maybe...have someone else on the outside?

Jin's hand squeezes his and he squeezes back, smiling even though Jin can't see him. 

They reach the split and Lia pops out from behind the corner, motioning for them to follow quietly. The floor tilts upwards and Tae realizes they're heading up, and out. The boys feel the excitement and they all start to speed up, Lia leading the way. 

Tae watches her every moment, not missing the fact that she'd avoided looking at him.

When they reach the door Lia places her thumb in the lock and the light turns green, the lighting turning red. We flinch but hear nothing behind us as the door slowly lifts, creaking the whole painstakingly slow way.

"How'd you get your thumbprint in this door?" Lia looks up at Jungkook and smiles 

"Trevor did it for me, he knew what was happening, he helped me plan everything." We all nod and take in the large hangar.

Planes and jeeps and trucks with guns mounted on the back fill the warehouse sized garage. The floor is cold cement and the walls are covered in things they couldn't identify due to the distance, though they looked a lot like weapons.

Two large garage door taller than the rest of the building line the far side of the hangar. They take it in as quickly as possible before looking to Lia for instruction, she ignores Tae's piercing gaze as she points across the room and waves for them to follow.