23

3RD party POV**

"They let you come back? But why? They've never let us leave until the experiments were over." Jin looks over at Tae and shrugs. 

But Tae has a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. For the last week Lia has been constantly dragging them all over the facility whenever she could. 

She'd play games with us all night long and then wake up ready for another adventure. It was fun to say the least, but it was different than the usual Lia. 

It was like she was trying too hard to seem normal. 

"Taehyung it's fine, lets just relax and enjoy that we have the rest of the day off okay?" Tae gives in to Jin because of how ghostlike he had started to become. 

They were all worried he was about to keel over while he was making breakfast one morning and he'd never get back up. They popped in a movie and just enjoyed each others company but Tae still couldn't ignore the voice in the back of his head, telling him something wasn't right.

REGULAR POV**

I push the door to the apartment open and smile, looking at all the boys all cuddled up and napping on the couches. 

Taking a deep breath i head into the bathroom and pull out my powder, dabbing it under my red eyes in hopes to conceal even a little of the stress from this afternoon. 

"What are you doing?" I jump back at the sound of Yoongi's voice, a lie on it's way out dies as i hang my head, knowing he can hear it all anyways. 

"Yoongi you know what's going on, now i need to know if you're going to help me." Yoongi swiftly reads my mind, his face a rainbow of emotion that finally fades into a sad resignation. He nods and walks out the door, leaving me to my thoughts. I choke on a sob as the day fades into night. 

This was it, now i have help, and we can get out of here. 

But why does it hurt so much?