26

TAE'S POV** (You're welcome)

"Let's go they could be on their way." Her voice forces me to swallow a lump in my throat as i watch her back move away from me

We follow Lia to a big black jeep, she helps us pack everything into the back and we all start climbing into the jeep. 

She whispers to the others, pointing and giving instruction as quickly as possible. She stands outside and i don't get why she closes the door before she can climb in. 

She nods at Yoongi behind the wheel and heads towards the big garage doors, hesitating in front of a big switch. 

I try to meet her eyes, stretching my neck to look around the boys as she walks towards the wall, my eyebrows scrunching in confusion as my stomach clenches. Something isn't right, and i start to panic. 

"Yoongi-hyung why is Lia not in the jeep? We need to get out of here." My voice is strained and confused, rushed as i try to meet someone's eyes but they all look away quickly and busy themselves.

Yoongi's eyes are steel as he ignore's my question, his fingers clench and he tries to hold back tears as my stomach drops out. 

No. 

Please no, i can't lose her.

 Suddenly the garage door starts to open, it's wide enough for a small plane to fit through, and louder than any of the boys had anticipated. 

The metal gears grind against each other as RM shouts out orders as they ready themselves and steel their nerves for escape. 

If they weren't already on the radar they definitely were now, considering the unforgiving metal shrieking. 

Yoongi starts the car after RM meets his eyes and nods and wipes away a tear as they drive towards the exit, but they don't slow for Lia.

Why is this happening.....why...

The car isn't slowing, and the dark pit i felt in my stomach suddenly makes sense. 

Her eyes are wet as we get closer and i know she planned this. 

Yoongi knew they were leaving her behind, and he hadn't told any of the rest of us. Lia must have told them when she was whispering. That's why they kept avoiding my eyes, that's why they were all crying now. 

I give Jimin a hard glare and he starts to sob, looking away as Jhope pulls him close. We're leaving Lia behind, BUT WHY!? SHE COULD JUST HOP IN AND COME?!?

I immediately drain a bunch of the car battery by grabbing the door and jump out of the car running straight for Lia as i ignore their yells.

 I grab her arm without a word, ignoring the burning anger in my chest and pull her towards the jeep.

"Tae let me go!" Her voice is thick and i know she's crying, i fight back my own as i bite my tongue to keep from yelling.

I shake my head, tears soaking my shirt as I struggle against her, she's pulling with everything she has and i can't make her move more than a couple inches. 

"I'm not leaving you Lia just get in the damn jeep we can all get out of here!" I scream at her and yank again but she pulls too.

She shakes her head vigorously and pulls herself free, but I grabs her wrist before she starts running. I grip her wrist harder as i become desperate, the tears slip down my cheeks as i feel frustration and confusion bubble up in my chest.

"Lia i love you and i know you love me! So Let's go be free together! Why are you doing this!?" My voice is drowning in sobs because i can already feel what she's going to try and say.

 But i can't just let her go, she's already buried herself so deep inside my heart it's impossible. Her strength, her selflessness, her compassion, i love every bit of her with an ache i've never known.

She's everything, my everything.

Alarms start to blare and we both wince. They're coming.