Author's Note

Hello everyone!

Some of my dear readers were wondering...

Q: What happened to Alvena?

kewpid: Well, after she fell off the cliff, she somehow managed to survive and sought me out to write her a better ending.

Alvena: And if you haven't noticed yet, kewpid has a hardly subtle sadistic side. A better ending sounds a bit skeptical, considering its history thus far.

kewpid: But nonetheless, Alvena will have a story!!! It's pretty much just going to be your love life after leaving your hubby...or something of the sort.

Alvena: So will I get a happy ending this time around?

kewpid: Don't want to spoil anything, but this time there will be...

Wolves, War, Love (Triangle?), Betrayal (yeah right, no betrayals), special cameos by a few members of MVOutcaste, but most importantly still...

W.A.R.

Summary:

While running away from vampires, Alvena is saved by Ralphie, a wolf boy claiming to be her mate. After getting her heart broken once, she is convinced that love is only a fleeting feeling. Ralphie is set to convince her otherwise, but what happens when he learns of her true identity? Can he protect her from her past along with the upcoming war?

 Ralphie is set to convince her otherwise, but what happens when he learns of her true identity? Can he protect her from her past along with the upcoming war?

Note: This story can be a stand-alone, but it takes place in the same universe. You do not need to read Master's Vampire (Outcaste) in order to pick up Beta and Me.

Check it out on my stories list!

Hope to see you there ;)