~21~

Natasha was already in the kitchen rummaging for breakfast when you stirred awake, propped up on the couch between the two snoozing super soldiers

Natasha was already in the kitchen rummaging for breakfast when you stirred awake, propped up on the couch between the two snoozing super soldiers. She winked at you as you rubbed your eyes, attempting to untangle your limbs from theirs without waking them.

You silently padded across the floor to Nat, giving her a hug before pulling a box of Pop-Tarts out of the cupboard and pouring a cup of coffee.

"Rough night?" You looked at Nat and raised your eyebrows.

"You think?" She swiped a Pop-Tart from your hand quickly.

"What are you guys going to do about it? To fix it, I mean." You shrugged, taking a gulp of coffee.

"I've been thinking about it. The only things I can think of are therapy and removing him from dangerous situations. Meaning...a normal life."

"If that's the very best thing for you, then I say you do it." She shrugged. "I know you just joined and Steve and him are inseparable but nobody is going to hold it against you if you go off the grid for a while." You sighed.

"Yeah I suppose you're right...I haven't talked with them about it." Nat reached a hand across the table and took yours in it, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"You know it won't be easy, though. For both of you but especially for him. He doesn't really know anything but this life."

The day seemed to drag on, and training took place later in the day due to Steve's lack of sleep the night before. When you got back to your room Bucky was sitting on the edge of you bed, his hands in his lap. You walked over to him and took his hands in yours, planting a kiss on the top of his head.

"I think I have a solution," you hesitated, resting your forehead against his. "I want you to feel well again. I think if we leave and start a normal life it might help you. And if it doesn't we can find you some help." He took your face in his hands, gently pushing your face away from his. He stood and wrapped his arms around your waist, stooping to rest his head on your shoulder.

"You are so good to me." You felt a tear slide down his face, landing on your chest. "I think...I think it's worth a try. When do we tell everyone?" You pulled away, placing a kiss on his cheek and tucking his hair behind his ears.

"First, I'm going to do some job hunting. We can tell them when I find something, is that okay?" He nodded as you tucked yourself under his arm hugging his body close to yours.