x2x

A/n:

So, in this Shelby is 7, Jess is 6, Adam is 6, Max is 7, Ross is 6, and Cory is 7. I will show either art I made (like the one above) or fanart I find on the internet on each chapter. 

-Alayn

CHAPTER 2: VAN INTRODUCTION 

RECAP: They had just kidnapped Cory and are heading to their building, which is 4 towns away. They already have Jess, Adam, Max, Shelby, and Ross in the back with Cory.

Shelby's POV

I awoke at the sound of a door closing. It was dark, like really dark, I could see about 5 inches infront of me. I tried to stand up from my sitting position, but there was something holding my wrists to my back, it felt like metal. I heared a vehicle start its engine and I fell face first into the metal floor as we moved. My vision went completely black.

Ross' POV

I awoke in a dark room, it felt like we were moving, I was leaning against someone, my head on their shoulder or arm? I'm not actually sure. I tried to look over at the person, I couldn't see that well but it looked like Max, same grey and black sweater and red hair. 

I heard someone start complaining about a headache from above me, which showed me that is really was max. 

"can you not complain?" I heard a female voice this time. 

"No, I have a fricking headache" He replied to the girl.

"But it's giving me a headache" She complained, it sounded like she was across the vehicle. 

"Who the heck is talking right now, I can't see a thing," A male asked.

"I am," Max stated.

"Yahhh, that's really helpful," The guy said sarcastically.

"T-The guy you just sarcasmed is Max, m-my name is Ross. What's your name?" I introduced us.

"Wait you're awake!?" Max asked, I looked over and saw he was blushing, I wonder why. 

"Ye"

"They forgot to mention me but, My name is Jessica, but just call me Jess. My friend, Adam, should also be here," the girl said.

"My name is Cory," the male voice introduced himself.

"Well what-" Jess was cut off by a male voice saying,

"What the heck is going on?" 

"We were kidnapped, Adam. Max, Ross, and Cory were keeping me company cause they were also kidnapped," Jess explained. 

"Hello!" Shelby said, causing me to sit up super fast and cover my ears.

"HOLY CRAP MY EARRRSSSSS" most of us screamed, only Cory and Jess didn't scream for some reason.

"Shelby whyyyyy!?" Max and I yelled. 

"Holy crap! Max, Ross! You're here too!?" She asked, excitement visible in her voice.

"Ye,"

"And who are the others that were talking?" She asked

"I'm Adam, what's your name?" Adam said.

"I'm Jess"

"I'm Cory"

"Well, I'm Shelby," She introduced herself.

"Sooo, are we gonna talk about anything or what?" Adam asked after 5 minutes of awkward silence. 

"Oh no," Jess exclaimed

"What's wrong Jess?" Adam asked

"Tyler and Jin are gonna freak out"

"Oh crap."

"Who are they?" Max asked.

"They're our friends from school" Jess explained.

"I have a topic!" Shelby exclaimed, making most people wince at the highness of her voice.

"What is it?" Cory asked

"We could say how we got kidnapped, or we can tell each other about ourselves"

"Well I think we shoul-" Adam was cut off by the doors opening, it was so bright, I tried to hide my face in max's sweater to not focus on the sun trying to kill me. 

"Hey, kids! Get out," a guy ordered us.