x3x

Ross, and Jess don't have hand cuffs on btw, the people didn't feel it necessary to since they saw them as weak. Sorry for not specifying that in first chapter. Also, this is important, ALL OF MY STORIES WILL BE UPDATED THIS OR NEXT WEEK - Valra

CHAPTER 3: SURPRISES 

Max, tried to stand up but fell because of his hand cuffs. He cursed to himself before finding away to get up. 

"Come on bud, we gotta go, who knows what they could do," he whispered to me so only I could hear, probably to not scare the other kids. 

"Ok..." I said sadly, getting up. 

Jessica's POV

"FRISK?!" I heard, I think his name is Cory, yell. I looked to the source of the voice, it was a boy, around 7, he had brown hair and a camera mask on. He wore a green sweater with a yellow stripe, and brown pants with black boots, he also wore a yellow heart locket. I could see tears falling down from under the mask. 

"Wait- Cory!? I thought I recognized that voice!" I think Shelby yelled, she was really pretty, she had amber eyes and red hair, she wore a white paper crown, a grey sweatshirt, black shorts, and some black converse. She had tears in her eyes too, they looked like they wanted to hug each other but because of the restraints they couldnt. Another red-head, I think max, ruined their moment and started asking questions. He wore a black sweater with a grey stripe, black pants and shoes, and a gold (or butter as Adam would call it) 'Z' necklace. A littler kid was latched onto his arm, he looked scared. 

"Shelby? How do you know Cory?" He asked wearily. "and why did he call you Frisk?" 

"Uhhh, reasons?" She said, obviously not wanting to tell us. 

"Shelby, please" the one grabbing max's arm pleaded. He had blue eyes and slightly curly brown hair, he wore a narwhal hoodie with a horn and derpy face on the head, a red and yellow scarf, glasses, dark blue jeans, and black shoes. 

"GET OUT HERE BEFORE WE TAZE YOU!" The man yelled, only Max, Cory, Shelby, Ross and I were still in the vehicle. (Only Adam got out I guess) Ross screamed at the sudden yelling and let go of max, the man got closer and just then he did the unimaginable.

He punched the man right in the face.

"What the heck Ross!?" Adam yelled

"He startled me" Ross said, eyes wide. 

"That was a Ten second delay!!" He argued. I saw some more guys heading this way, and so did Max apparently because he stepped infront of Ross to try to protect him. OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE MY NEW SHIP!!!

"Adam, we can talk about this later, just- look over there" Shelby said really fast and pointed to the guys.

"Who hit him?" One of the guys said with anger in his voice, he had a taser with him, ready to taze. 

"I-I did," Adam said, taking the blame for Ross. Ross is probably the weakest out of all of us, we can't let him go through worse than us. 

"You'll pay-" The man was about to attack Adam, but another guy stopped him. 

"We need them alive" he said in a dead tone.

"Right.." 

They tazed Max, Adam, Cory, and Shelby. Only Ross and I didn't struggle. I made note of what areas we went to and in what order, it may be handy if and when we have to escape.