x7x

A/n: I read a fanfic that had Ross having monophobia and I really like that idea (for fanfiction), and in the words of Adam, "I have the originality of a dead chicken". Soo~~ imma steal that idea but not fully, he is just gonna get afraid of being alone to like a panic attack (I've had those and they are not fun). Sorry if I get something wrong about anything or anything like that. 

-Valra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP: "Your blood is the most compatible, now follow me. Do not resist or you will receive punishment" She spoke in a monotone. The children followed, not wanting to know what the punishment is.

CHAPTER 7: THE FIRST OF MANY (pt. 1)

All seven of them walked down the hall in two lines, three in each line while Layla lead. Shelby and Cory were behind her. Max and Ross were behind them and Jess and Adam were behind the two boys. Ross was latched on to Max's arm since they left the room, he tightened his grip as he saw more people and-when he looked in rooms- guns, armor, and tazers hanging on walls ready for attack, the action earned a blush from max and a squeal from behind them. 

        Of course the squeal was because of Jess and Adam, who were behind them. The squeal cause the scientist to turn to the six and glare at them, scaring Ross, Adam, and Jess. Ross tightened his grip on Max's arm more and Max tried to comfort him, Jess didn't squeal because her and Adam were hugging each other for dear life. Shelby and Cory had seen Sans, Undyne, and so many more monsters glare at them and much worse-humans too-so it didn't really affect them. 

Shelby turned around to the other four and saw a beautiful sight. Her ship, and a new ship. They were all still walking to the unknown area so Cory was holding her hand so he could direct her out of the way of any walls or people. Jess and Adam were still hugging as they walked, even if it had been a few minutes since the woman scared them. And Max's face was as red as his hair, Ross was still scared so he still held onto Max, of course Ross was oblivious to the red-head's blush since he was hiding his face in Max's arm. She had to refrain herself from squealing. She turned back around to face forwards, still holding hands with Cory. 

After a minute or two of walking Shelby looks behind her again, Jess and Adam had parted from the hug and were now holding hands and Ross was still latched onto max, although not as tightly and he could see better too, for his face wasn't hidden anymore. Shelby smiled to herself and looked back forward again. 

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" Cory asked, confused at the sudden smile.

"My ships," she stated simply.

"What sh-" Cory looked at the four behind them, "ohhh"

"They're-" Shelby started, but was interrupted by their 'guide'.

"In, all of you." Layla ordered as she opened a metal door and pointed inside. They went in, knowing she'd most likely taze them if they didn't. 

The room was a hallway, 8 doors scattered across it. Four doors on each side.

"There are six of us though.." Cory thought aloud, "Why are there eight doors?"

"You are subjects 3-8, 1 and 2 have already been captured and are waiting in a new room," the woman explained. "Now, this is the first test, Solitary confinement. We want to see how long you'll last without human interaction."

"Shit." Ross mumbled, no one could hear him since he was still hiding his face in Max's arm, but he tightened his grip on Max which let him know something was wrong. You see, Ross was afraid of being alone, to the point of getting a panic attack if it was more than 2 hours. Of course, no one knew that. 

"What's up bud?" Max whispered, ignoring the instructions being given.

"I'm scared of being alone..." Ross said in a mumbled voice.

"I-" Max started but was interrupted by the girl yelling. 

"What are you two whispering about!?" 

"Nothing," Ross said quickly, louder than the shy and unsure voice he had been using since the kidnapping, it was now his normal voice-except, it was slightly panicked.

"Ross? Are you alright?" Jess asked, his voice was slightly deeper than the voice she was used too. 

"Ye, I'm doing ROSSOME" he tried to make light of his situation, which made everyone but the scientist laugh. 

"I'm guessing I have to go over the rules again for subjects 3 and 4." Layla sighed. 

"Yep," Max laughed, everyone was still slightly giddy from the pun. 

"Alright, we will give you food and water every 2 hours, there is a bed in each room. You cannot hear anything from the outside hall and the hall cant hear anything from you, you can hear each other slightly from subjects 1 and 2 deciding to scratch up the sound proof walls in there. No scratching the walls, it's annoying to have to replace them," she explained, surprisingly in one breath. "Now, Subject 6 come with me," 

"Who is subject 6?" 5 of the 6 asked, confused. 

"I am," Cory stepped up. 

"How do you know?" Adam asked, surprised. 

"I woke up before the potions were thrown on me and this one lady with pink hair kept calling me subject 6," he explained, then followed the woman, leaving the others behind in the entrance to the Hall. 

"This is your's," it was at the end of the hall and had a '6' etched into the metal door. Cory opened the door to a poorly lit room and went in, he was about to make a comment when he heard the metal door close, he flinched at the sound. 

This was going to be a long 24 hours. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: ROSS SAID A NO NO WORRDDDDDDDDD!! \('◉⌓◉')/!!!! 

Also, next chapter should be up this or next week!! (And a cover for the book too!!

I appreciate your existence!!! Baiii!!

-Valra

Hybrids (Skymedia, Shelby, Cory, and Aphmau)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara