x9x

RECAP: He ate silently and soon was brought back to the weird state he was in, conscious but not able to move or open his eyes.

CHAPTER 9: NEW PEOPLE?!

I heard my door open, which came a few seconds before the last hour stopped-yes I timed it, I was really bored. My fan fictions we're finished awhile ago, I had run out of ideas and couldn't think straight from the lack of people. I'd done Skybop, Mithross, Corby, sly x Steven, and even Skymau-don't judge me, I ship myself sometimes- fanfiction and had finished a book for each, my handwriting sucked and so did the plot but I was proud.

"Are we finally getting out!?" I asked happily, I really wanted to see Adam again, or anyone really, just someone to talk to.

"Yes," The young woman before me replied with a sweet smile. She seemed nicer than the others here. She had short brown hair, grey eyes, and wore a lab coat with a black dress underneath. She was super tall too.

"Can I keep my fanfiction?" I replied excitedly, I wanted to show my amazing fanfics to the group.

"Yes, you can keep things given to you," she replied, her smile not going way. 

I AM SO SHOWING EVERYONE MY FANFICTION-besides Skymau, that's hidden forever.

I walked out of there, paper and pencil in hand, and immediately ran over to Adam.

"Oh my Gawken! Sky I need to show you my fanfiction!!" I immediately started talking, he gave me a glance that meant I said something wrong. OH NO the name!! I started apologizing after I realized the problem, "I MEAN ADAM!! SORRY!"

"It's alright, just please don't do it again," he said in a whisper, then started taking in his normal loud voice. "So What fanfics did you write?"

"Mithross, Corby, Sly x Steven, and your favorite, Skybop!!"

"NOO!!" He yelled at the mention of Skybop.

"This book is called Jinyuasha, One day Sky was in a do not laugh recording on a day much like today but it wasn't-" I started reading, but I was RUDELY interrupted by Adam. 

"Imma stop you right there Jess, for Jin and I's sake. I remember the last one, and I think Jin does too."

~Else where~

"I feel like Jess made another skybop fanfiction" Jin said skeptically in the midst of their search for Jess and Adam. 

~and back to the facility~

"But this ones good!!!" I argued, we weren't even at the good part!

"Jess," Shelby said, making me realize there were other people in the room. I felt my face heat up. 

"Fudge." I muttered. "I forgot you guys were here"

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET USSS" Shelby yelled, making a dramatic pose, causing  Adam, Cory, and I to laugh. 

"I have no idea," I said In between laughs. I looked over to max and Ross, Ross was clinging onto max like some horror thing happened or something. 

"Shelby! Look! Look! Look!! Adam, you too!!" I squealed pointing at max and Ross. 

"Subjects-" the lady started to scold us, although got cut off. 

"Yeah, yeah we get it, we can't have fun even though we are children," Cory said, a hint of anger in his voice. Luckily his lens wasn't turning red. 

"When I'm around you can have fun, when no other adult is around you can have fun. I even allowed Jessica to keep her amazing fan fiction to read to you guys so she could show you and torture you with, I just ne-" the woman started to say. 

"WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS PLANNING ON THAT?!" I yelled in confusion. 

"I have my ways, by the way I expect to be shown your fanfiction." Her smile turned into a smirk. Then her voice went highpitched and her normal smile returned, "Anyways! We have to go see the others!" 

"What others?" Max questioned.

"Well, you guys are subjects 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. Subjects 1 and 2 are waiting for you!" She awnsered with a slight giggle, she looked at max and Ross and smirked, "you and Ross are pretty close, huh?" 

"OH MY GAWKEN DO YOU SHIP IT TOO?!" I yelled with excitement. 

"YEE" she shared my enthusiasm somehow. 

"If you're so... uhhh... like that, why are you working here?" Cory asked the woman. 

"Oh! Yah, that's a swell question. Well, I may be like this but- how do I explain this- uhh, I'm not good at emotions, and other stuff so they forced me to work here."

"Wait what?" Shelby questioned.

"I'm not good at feeling or identifying my emotions  sometimes and so I don't know how to react." She said, throwing out the part where she said that they forced her to work here.

"Oh" We responded.

"Yah, don't worry about it!" She said, kneeling down to our level. I could see a bright purple gem with an goldish ring around it hanging from a string wrapped around her neck. It was like Adam's except hers was Rose-gold. 

"What's this?" I pointed at it. She looked kinda panicked and hid it away, then stood up. 

"Uhhh, Well look at the time childs! Barney and red are gonna be bored out of their minds! Lets go children!" She hurried us out, making us hold each others hands, it was a chain. She held Mine and Shelby's Hands, I held Adam's hand who held Cory's. And Shelby held ross' hand who held Max's. The lady whispered something I could barely make out but I could tell she was trying to tell me. "Sorry, they were watching"

"It's alright" I said in another whisper that only she could here, she nodded and continued looking straight ahead and leading us to the next area.

Left, straight four halls, right, straight for 3 halls, reach destination. 

I mapped out the place again.

"Here it is!" She said happily, opening the door to reveal a large metal room. Two kids were just laying on the ground in the middle of the room. They looked at the door when the lady's voice echoed through the room. 

"Heys dirt, dids yous brings the other dirts!" One of the boys looked at the door from the laying down position with his friend, he had purple and green hair, a eyepatch over his left eye, and he wore a purple and green Dino onesie. 

"Yep! I'll introduce you!" The lady said happily. I think our whole group was confused at why she wasn't insulted or taken aback by the nickname 'dirt'. 

"I think we should introduce ourselves Valra, we've only talked to you and each other for the past couple of years." The first boy's friend suggested, sitting up. He had red hair, brown eyes, and wore a red dinosaur onesie with a yellow lightning bolt in the middle. "It'll be nice to talk to someone new,"

"Oh, yah. That would be better," the lady ,'Valra', said in a slightly hushed voice. Then her normal voice as she continued talking, "You know you don't have to just stand at the door, right?"

Realizing we were just standing awkwardly near the door, we moved to where the two boys and Valra were. 

"CIRCLE TIME!" Valra called out, having us all go in a circle.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

Next chapter will be out sometime this or next month.

Also, what the frick is the ship name for sly and Steven?

Please correct any of my errors and stuff, and please tell me if something doesn't make sense so I can either (A) explain it or (B) fix it to make it explainable. (All in comment section)

Thank you guys so much for leaving comments and voting, it means the world to me. Every time I see a comment or that someone voted on my book makes me so happy. I'm really grateful that you like and read this fanfiction!

Baiii!! I appreciate your existence!! Ily!

-Valra