x5x

a/n: imma put a reference or two, tell me if you know them

RECAP: I then looked over to Ross and Frisk. Max was waking Ross up first, so I walked over to wake Frisk. Frisk had white cat ears and tail and Ross had grey squirrel ears and tail.

CHAPTER 5: SHIPPING 

"Mm,,, five for hours..." Jess mumbled as Adam tried to get her to wake up. 

"But your ship is happening," Adam lied, causing Jess to shoot up and almost headbutting him. 

"WHERE!? WHICH SHIP?!" She screeched, looking around.

"None!" Adam said with a mischievous grin. Jess glared at him, knowing he messed up he pointed at Max and Ross, Max was trying to wake Ross up and was panicking because it wasn't working. "Unless you ship those two"

"OH MAH GAWKEN!! SHIIPPP" She squealed, waking Shelby and Ross, then getting the attention of everyone. Max let out a sigh of relief when Ross awoke. 

"What ship?" Shelby asked, rubbing her eyes and looking at the black haired girl. 

"MOSS!!" She awnsered, really excited. 

"OMG! You ship it too!?!" Shelby squealed excitedly.

"What's the ship 'Moss'?" Cory asked.

"Max and Ross," Adam awnsered, as the girls were too busy talking about cute stuff they saw Mithross do. 

"Wait why are we being shipped?!" Max yelled, standing up and taking a step away from Ross, who was still kind of out of it.

"Because it's cute!!!" Jess and Shelby squealed. Shelby then gasped.

"What's up?" Jess asked

"Oh mah gosh, I have a better ship name so we don't get it confused with actual moss!" Shelby said, "Mithross!!" 

"OH MAH GOSH YAS!!" Jess squealed

"Frisk, Jess, are you guys alright?" Cory asked, confused by the constant squealing. "I haven't seen Frisk this excited about shipping since al-"

He stopped after Shelby gave him a look that said 'Don't say it'.

"Since who?" Ross asked.

"No one," Cory lied.

"Well obviously it's someone," Jess joined the questioning. Shelby shot a look of permission to tell only a little. 

"Fine, Alphys and Undyne were old friends of ours and Frisk shipped them," Cory explained. 

"Why do you keep calling her Frisk?" Max asked, anger from before coming back. 

"Like I said before, it's a nickname." Cory said, anger slowly building up in him too. His camera lens was slowly turning from blue to red, Shelby noticed this.

"Cory. Calm down." She ordered, rushing over to Cory and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't listen to her, it's not the only solution," 

"What isn't the only solution?" Jess asked, obviously confused about the current situation. 

"Murder." Shelby said calmly, way too calmly. She turned to Cory. "Snap out of it."

"Murder?!" Adam screamed, rushing over to Jess for protection, Incase Cory tried to kill them. (Lol) Max took a step back also and looked over to Ross, who was frozen watching the scene before him. Max went over to Ross and held his hand, then stood a little infront of him.

"I'll explain once Cory snaps out of it," Shelby looked over to Adam, then back at Cory. Tears started to form in her eyes. "Cory, listen to me. remember Sans' warning. Don't listen to her. Don't listen to Chara, you are in control. If you can hear me and are in control, tell me your first thought of goat mom"

"That we shouldn't trust her," Cory muttered. Shelby gave him a hug, which he returned. His lens slowly went back to his natural blue. 

"Ok, what the frick just happened," Adam was the first to speak up, still being protected by Jess.