KNEE INJURY - jonah

HI IM ALIVE

REQUESTED BY:
@Benitoj05

thanks for requesting and all the comments <33 sorry it's really late :/

I'm such a mess forgive me for not updating

"Fuck!" Jonah cursed, holding himself up on the wall to keep himself from falling. Of course he did that.

It was three in the morning and all Jonah wanted was a cup of coffee. It wasn't unusual for him to wake up randomly and crave it, unhealthy maybe, but not unusual.

In his sleepy state, he stumbled on the staircase on his way down and slammed his right knee up and into the railing.

He hissed as his knee flooded with pain, already knowing it would bruise with how hard he hit it. After a few minutes, he carefully took his hand off the wall that was steadying him and grabbed the railing.

Jonah stayed off of that leg as best he could as he made his way down the stairs, sighing once his eyes landed on his beloved coffee machine.

Forgetting all about his injury, Jonah made his coffee and carried on as usual, deciding to try and get some more sleep afterwards.

It was eight when Jonah woke up again, feeling a presence next to him as the person hummed quietly.

Yawning, Jonah opened his eyes, smiling as Daniel absentmindedly continued to run his fingers through his hair as he watched tv.

"Good morning." Jonah's voice was deep and tired with sleep, coming out as nothing more than a whisper. Daniel heard anyways, turning his head and smiling down at him.

"Morning. Why were you sleeping on the couch?" Jonah glanced over at his now empty coffee mug, still sitting on the coffee table. He slowly looked back at Daniel, who followed his gaze, rolling his eyes when they met Jonah's again.

Jonah smiled innocently, getting a look from Daniel before he sighed, chuckling as he leaned forward and pecked Jonah's lips.

"What are we gonna do with you?" Jonah laughed, admiring his boyfriend as he ran his thumb over his knee. He made a face when Daniel's thumb brushed a certain spot, him noticing and immediately asking what was wrong.

"N-nothing. Just banged my knee this morning, that's all." Jonah mumbled, frowning at the throbbing pain surrounding the area as Daniel removed his hand.

"Of course you did." Jonah chuckled, reaching his hand up to run his hand through Daniel's hair. "Are you ready to go later?"

Jonah nodded, having packed the night before. They had a small break in between shows, Jonah deciding to head home for a few days. Daniel was heading home as well, Zach and Jack had deciding to stay while Corbyn was flying out to New York to see Christina.

"Perfect. I'm gonna miss you though." Daniel pouted, the two still wrapped up in each other as they were the only ones up.

Jonah brushed his thumb against Daniel's cheek as he stared at Daniel now sitting between his legs, his own on either side of Jonah.

"I know, me too. But I'll see you Thursday...a week from now." Jonah told him, frowning at the sad look on Daniel's face.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He said quietly. Before the two could continue talking, the sound of someone coming down the stairs alerted the two. Daniel quickly moved away from Jonah, plopping down on the couch a few feet away.

They looked up to see a groggy Corbyn, who mumbled a quick 'morning' before slumping down into a chair in the kitchen.

Jonah and Daniel sighed as they avoided each other's eyes. The two had been dating for awhile now, eight months quickly approaching. The only problem: no one knew they were together.