CRASH - jack & zach

REQUESTED BY:
@Alexandra9989

A pounding on his bedroom door is what woke Jack up that morning. Groaning, he rolled out of Zach's arms that were thrown carelessly over his waist to glance at his phone.

His eyes widened at the time as there was another loud knock on his door.

"Hey, lovebirds! We're gonna be late, just meet us there. We'll see you guys later." Jonah called to them, Jack running a hand through his hair as he heard his footsteps carry him away.

Jack wanted nothing more than to just turn back over and cuddle into Zach. Glancing back, Jack took a moment to appreciate his sleeping boyfriend before waking him up.

His eyes were closed peacefully, soft breaths escaping his parted lips as he slept. The light of the still rising sun that peeked through the space in their curtains filtered onto his side of the bed, accentuating the lights of his hair that lay messily atop his head.

Jack sighed, wishing he could stay here all day. They were already late, however, prompting Jack to end his staring and wake him up before they ran further behind that morning.

"Zach, babe." Jack whispered, caressing his cheek softly, swiping his thumb back and forth over the smooth skin. Zach's eyes fluttered open delicately, peering up at Jack as he smiled down at him. "Morning. We're late, the boys just left. We should get ready and go meet them."

Zach let out an exaggerated groan of frustration as Jack finished talking, burying his head into Jack's chest.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled, eyes slipping shut once more.

Jack chuckled, running his hands through Zach's hair. "Sorry, love. Can't let that happen. Come on, we'll stop for coffee on the way if you get up right now."

Zach's head reluctantly lifted from Jack's chest. He stared in Jack's eyes for a few moments, finally sighing out with a smile.

"Okay." He leaned forward and pecked his lips, climbing out of bed in just his boxers, heading over to the bathroom to shower quickly. "You coming?" Zach called from inside the bathroom.

Jack laughed as he climbed out of bed. Him and Zach showered quickly before heading back into their room to get clothes.

Dressing quickly and finishing up everything they needed to in order to get ready, they slipped their phones and wallets into their pockets before throwing shoes and coats on and heading out.

Jack shivered at the cold air of the still early morning, feeling an arm wrap around his waist as they walked to the car. He smiled up at Zach who kissed his head before moving around to sit in the passenger side of the car.

Jack sighed as he started the car, about to pull out of the driveway when he felt a hand pull his away from the wheel. Giving Zach a questioning look, Jack quickly swallowed any questions he had when Zach leaned in closer.

Their eyes closed on instinct as their lips met in the middle, hands still intertwined as their lips moved against one another's. Zach pressed a little harder against Jack before pulling away slowly.

Jack giggled as he stared at his boyfriend, "What was that for?"
Zach's hand was on his cheek as he stared at him lovingly, a dopey smile on his face.

"I just love you."

Jack's heart skipped a beat as those words slipped out of Zach's mouth with ease. His smile widened as he kissed him shortly once more.

"I love you too." He whispered against his mouth, pecking his lips lightly before pulling away. "Okay, we need to go now. They're gonna kill us." He laughed.