Bowtruckle Cross

(Flash back)

It was January 9th, 1910. I was in the dungeons with other Slythrins, well the three that surrounded be moments before. I was getting beat up by the three pure bloods who laughed. My eyes such feeling my gut getting kicked. Their laughter filled the air over my pained grunts that i let out. It's over soon as it started thou. The kicks stopped, them pleased to the whimpering, tear covered mess I was. I heard them walk away heading for their shared dorms. I slowly sit up. Standing up, I shake, hand against my stomach. I walk slowly forward leaving the dorms not caring anymore. I wander throw the halls quietly tell I hear the laughter. It echoes around me. I pull my wand out luckily it not being broken. A Ravenclaw comes walking down, older male who's last year it is. I know him well. He being my brother. Jason Blackler. He grins at me. That evil grin that was worse then the kicks I received short while ago.

"What are you doing out of the dungeon?" He asked.

"Doesn't matter.." I say quietly.

"Hey, how about I don't tell anyone and your house doesn't loose points, if you help me with some spell practice?" He said with a smirk. I knew if I didn't, I'd hurt more then the spells could ever do to me. I follow him like a creature who fears their master but not dare to run away from it. He leads me to a wall where a door appears and leads me into an empty room. No windows or other doors, just torches along the walls. I stand shaking and take my cloak off and set my wand on top of my cloak. I stand still now ready for his spell.

He told me while lifting up his wand, "First let's try a transformation spell." I didn't have time to ask if it was safe, no time to hear the spell. Poof. I was small. I tried to move looking at my now green limbs. I tried to ye'll at him. He just smirked and said an enchantment spell, my wand and cloak disappearing.

"Well little sister, it seems like you have ran away." He laughed, the evil echo again hits the walls.

"Goodbye, Lindie," He said before shutting the door leaving me alone with nothing. I crawl across the floor banging on the wall crying out. Then I just sat there and waited. Waited. Waited...

It felt like hours passed, tell I looked forward a hole forming in the wall. I carefully crawled throw weak hungry and tiered. it was the morning rush to breakfast at this time. I called for help till I felt two hands pick me up. In the warmth and the weakness of me self, I passed out in their hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

473 words
(My writing)