Midnight work

(Flash back to 3rd year)

I watched my dear freind, Katherina, sleep for a few minutes before climbing down and start leading myself out of the slytherin area. I crawl quickly around, making my way to the library.

Once I get myself snuck in, a deep sigh of relief comes from me. (Or very small seeing my size) I look throw books and push some down reading throw them. Reading ones about transformation spells, enchantment spells, and books about bowtruckles to help me better understand myself now.

Thou luck Never is my thing is it? One house officer of Gryffindor came in to find out where the bodies came from.
She spotted me and screech taking a book and tried to squish me.

While she looked around in a panic, I held onto her robe for dear life. She calmed down and shock her head putting the many books away. Then left with me still on her robe tell she was out and I made my way off and ran away to return back to katherina's dorm room.

I climb up making my way into her desk shaking before looking at the unfinished homework and hummed and worked hard to pick the pencil up and started to write answers down.

I yawned and set the pencil down and go hide in my make shift bed in the desk drawer that was a crack open so I could make it in.

Once in I move my lower blanket around and lay down before pulling the second one over myself curling up.

I squeak a goodnight then yawn shutting my sleepy eyes and go to sleep.

——————————————————————-
(274 words)
Katherina is _Mak_tt_ 's character