Books and Dreams

(In the past when she read books at night)

"... when you transform a person to a beast of your choosing, it can make it, so a person will not age adding a age enchantment that would be normally be used on a object. The mixed spell can be dangerous and may even stop the full mental aging process. Making it so what they learn as a beast will be there, but the knowledge would be held like the age they are stuck at would take it. Using on younger children may make it so the kid could learn every book, but when turned back, they will act there age and the knowledge not lost, but would be used childishly..."
"...can cause mental instability, depression, anxiety, coma, memory lose, and sudden death once spell is casted or is reversed, Turing them back to normal..."

(Dreams)

I reached out seeing my human hands in shock. I shakily stand up and smile ear to ear. I'm human. I look around finding myself in a tall forest. I wander about confused. I suddenly shiver hearing the taunting voice of my brother.

"Oh little snake? Where have you gone? Mother and father are going to be so displeased hearing your a evil Slytherin~, but why would I care? Father likes me better. Mother is to soft to care, but you know, when you look into her eyes..." the yells came from all around. I ran scared my eyes wide my blonde hair swishing about, till, I tripped and seem to have feel throw the ground hitting stone blocks. I sat up weakly, looking into the mirror that was in front of me seeing myself. Both of my selves. A line between them. Who am I? Where am I?

Then a whisper came to my ear so softly, yet so frightening "And you'll see the disappointment in her eyes knowing you where never worth the time...."

————-
(314 words)
Written by me