0

Zach and his husband Jack walk into an orphanage. They thought it would be a great idea to finally adopt a child. They got married when Zach was twenty and Jack was twenty-two. They were waiting a couple of years to have kids. Now its 5 years later and all the paperwork is signed and they're finally ready.

The woman who's head of the orphanage, Mrs. Collyns, walked in and smiled brightly once seeing the two men. Jack was in his uniform since he came back from training. Zach was in jeans and a long sleeve.

"Oh hello! You nust be Mr and Mr. Avery!" She happily greeted giving the both a smile. "So today we will be going room to room and you will be getting 5 minutes to connect with the kids, I do it differently here because I want the parents to click with one of the kids" Mrs. Collyns explained. The husbands nodded, liking the idea

"Well follow me and we will get right onto it." Mrs. Collyns said and started walking up the steps. "So some of the rooms have few kids and some have around 9 kids. I let them choose where they feel is most comforting for them" Jack smiled at the kindness and Zach was practically bursting in excitement waiting to find a child.

They stopped at the first door. "So in here we have Isaiah, Heath, Sammy and Terrell. Terrell is 11 years old, Isaiah is 9 years old, Heath is 10 years old and Sammy is 6" She opened the door and they greeted the 4 kids.

Zach watched as Jack smiled politely at the boys and could tell that they didn't have a connection.

5 minutes were up and they walked to the next room. "In this room we have Macy, Gemma and Ivy, Macy is 8 years old, Ivy is 13 and Gemma is 7" She opened the door and three girls looked at them smiling.

^^^^^

Jack frowned as they were going to the last door. They had seen over 50 kids and yet he and his husband couldnt feel a connection between one of them.

"Okay this is the last room. Inside there's 3 boys who are young. Theres Corbyn who is 8 years old then there's Daniel who is 5 years old and Jonah who's a year old." Zach gasped at the age of Jonah but still
followed the two in.

Once they were in they found a boy sitting on the bed reading about space, a boy who's holding a guitar with the brightest blue eyes and a baby squirming around the soft blanket on the ground.

"Hey guys this is Mr and Mr. Avery" Mrs. Collyns said and the three looked up at them and Jonah crawled over to Zach's legs and pulled himself up.

"Hi!" Jonah slurred giggling, a pacifier in between the boys lips. Zach looked at Jack and picked Jonah up and Jonah squealed in excitement.

Daniel put the guitar back in it's case and walked over to Jack smiling. "Hi Im Daniel" Daniel shyly said, looking at the ground, now interested in the way his toes curled and uncurled. Jack bent down to Daniels height and lifted his head up, gently, with his pointer and middle fingers.

"Im Jack how are you doing so far today?" Jack asked inticed by the kid.

"Im doing good what about you?" He asked and Jack smiled and nodded at his polite manners.

"Im doing amazing and Im glad you're doing good too" He tells the young boy and Corbyn walked up. He smiled and looked at his two brothers. This is the quickest they've warmed up to someone.

"You must be Corbyn!" Zach says softly bending down as well. Corbyn nodded looking up at Mrs. Collyns. He didnt like how quickly his brothers warmed up to the two men so quickly.

Jack looked at Zach smiling. They both knew what each other were thinking.

"These are the ones"

~~~~~~~

Y'all! Another book! Yay! I need help or else It will be long updates and I really want this book to continue. I literally have 10 books in my drafts so.... Help me out please?