2

Long chapter

    Zach woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs. He smiled listening to his husband and kids laughing and talking. He rubbed his eyes and got out of his bed and grabbed jeans and a grey t-shirt.

    He took a quick shower and left his hair the way it was, getting dressed. He walked downstairs and caught the 5 year old who jumped in his arms.

    "Daddy!" Daniel yelled and buried his head in the crook of Zach's neck. Zach smiled widely at the boy in his arms.

   "Morning bubba" Zach said and kissed the youngers forehead and placed him back in the seat. Corbyn gave him a light hug and continued eating. He doesn't trust the married couple fully yet. But the adults understand.

   Zach sighed as he remembered Jack has to go to Afghanistan today. He loves Jacks company even though he knows Jack absolutely loves helping people.

     Zach doesn't want Jack to get hurt, everytime Jack leaves Zach always worries. But thats normal because his husband is in a war. Guns and grenades everywhere.

    But now Zach has to be strong for their 3 kids. Jack looked at Zach and noticed he's daydreaming. He does it everytime he has to go. Jack walked over and pulled Zach in a quick kiss then a hug.

    "Baby Im gonna be alright, I always am I promise" Jack sweetly told his husband and Zach nodded, sighing.

     "But Jack you never know when you can get hurt, you cant predict it" Zach mumbled. Jack rubbed his back.

    "I know I cant predict that I wont get hurt, but I always hope and pray that I wont. That I'll come home safe, because if I get hurt then I wont see your beautiful face when I get back. Seeing you everyday pushes me to believe that I'll be alright in the end" Zach nods holding Jack closer to himself.

    "I just dont want you to go" He cried. "I know you have to because its your job, but it still pains me"

    "I know baby I know, calm down okay?" Jack whispered rocking them slightly. "You are about to have a panic attack" Zachs breathing slowed down and he was breathing normally again.

     "Im sorry Jack" Zach whimpered and Jack became confused.

   "What are you sorry for baby?" He asked and Zach shrugged.

    "My anxiety and panic attacks" He mumbled.

   "Zachary stop apologizing to me about your anxiety and panic attacks, theres nothing to be sorry for. Just because you have anixety doesn't automatically mean that its a bad thing okay? You are doing so much better, you hear me? Im so proud of you" Jack said and rubbed his husbands back. Zach nodded.

    "But what happens if you're gone and I have a panic attack or even worse an anxiety attack and the boys aren't sleeping?" Zach asked.

    "Then either call Reese, Ryan or your mom, or my mom, or Sydnie, Ava or Isla okay? they all love you, I love you you'll be alright " Zach nodded and Jack kissed Zachs lips and pulled away.

   "Alright I gotta get going" Jack said and let go of Zach. He kissed Jonahs cheek and Daniels forehead. Corbyn opened his arms for a hug and Jack hugged the small boy.

    "I love you guys Ill be back in 8 months and Ill skype and send letters whenever I can, be good for daddy okay?"

    "Bye bye papa!" Daniel yelled and waved at Jack.

    "Bye Papa" Corbyn mumbled looking at Jack. Jonah just blew spit bubbles and waved sticking his tongue out.

   "Goodbye baby be safe" Zach said and Jack smiled and kissed his boys lips.