3

Zach woke up to crying. He looked at the dusty alarm clock to see its 12:40am. He got out of bed and walked out of his and Jack's room and followed the cries to Daniel's room.

He opened the door and heard the 5 year old scream in fright. Zach ran over to the bed and knelt down.

"Baby its daddy whats wrong?" Zach frantically asked and turned on the bedside lamp.

"N-nightmare daddy!" Daniel cried and reached his arms out for Zach to hold him. Zach wrapped his arms around Daniel and held him close.

"Wanna sleep with daddy tonight?" Daniel nodded, gripping onto his daddy tighter and buried his head in Zachs chest.

Zach stood up and turned the lamp off before walking in his shared room. He set Danny on the bed and laid beside him. Daniel curled into Zachs side.

They both fell asleep to the sound of light rain hitting the roof. Zach awoke for the second time that morning at 2am to Jonahs crying. He slowly got out of bed trying to not wake his middle son.

Once he was free he walked to the year old baby's nursery and scooped the baby up in his arms. Once he smelled something foul he understood why the baby was crying.

"Come on lets get your diaper changed baby" Zach cooed laying his son on the the changing table, strapping the straps on so Jonah doesnt roll off.

He grabbed a diaper from the little basket that rested on the shelf under the table part. He also grabbed the wipes while holding Jonahs chubby tummy.

He quickly changed Jonah and got him back in the footies. He turned around with Jonah in his arms with a pacifier in his mouth, and seen Corbyn walking in the room.

"Whats wrong bean?" He asked bending down. Jonah falling asleep on his daddy's shoulder.

"I woke up from a bad dream" He mumbled rubbing one of his eyes.

Zach sighed and rubbed the 8 year olds back. "Come on bean Dannys already in my bed, you can sleep with us if you want" Zach mumbled and Corbyn nodded walking to Zach and Jacks room.

Zach kissed Jonahs cheek and stood up, walking into his shared room. Once he walked in he smiled, seeing his two boys snuggled into each other. He snapped a picture and laid beside them with Jonah sleeping on his chest.

{Timeskip to after breakfast}

Zach answered the skype call and seen his husbands face. Jack was sitting on his cot in his tent with his laptop on his lap.

"Hey baby how are you and the boys?" Jack asked smiling like an idiot.

"Corbyn and Daniel are taking their bath and Jonahs right-" Zach bent down and made grabby hands towards his baby. Once his son was in his arms he sat him in his lap. "-Here, baby look its papa!" Zach said happily kissing Jonahs cheek and pointing to the screen all while looking at the baby.

Jonah smiled and clapped his hands. "Papa!" He squealed and The two fathers covered their mouths with their hands. Zach allowed the tears to flow down his cheeks while Jack smiled even bigger.

"He said papa! Oh my gosh Jonah Im so proud of you!" Jack laughed happily. Zach smothered his son in kisses.

"Baby dont cry!" Jack laughed from the other side of the screen. Jack wiped the tear that fell from his eye.

"I cant help it Jack" Zach laughed and Daniel walked downstairs wet and naked.

"Daniel!" Jack laughed from the screen.

"Sorry I heard Papa!" He said running to the couch. Zach kissed Daniels forehead and Corbyn came down the stairs with Daniels clothes and towel.

"Danny you forgot a couple things!" Corbyn giggled to his brother. Corbyn sat on the couch and took Jonah while Zach took the clothes and set the computer on the coffee table.