9

Im skipping time lmao Its now May 27th, 2019. 4 months later

~~~~~~

      Corbyn woke up to Zach. He rolled over and rubbed his eyes. Zach smiled at Corbyn and handed the young boy a pair of clothes to wear. Corbyn stretched and grabbed the clothes and got up.

   Zach kissed the boys forehead and walked out, shutting the door behind him

   Zach kissed the boys forehead and walked out, shutting the door behind him. Zach walked over to his 6 year olds room and seen him drawing a picture.

    Zach softly smiled at Daniel and walked over to the small boy.

    "Hey Danny" He said squatting down to where his son was on the floor. "What are you drawing?" Zach asked.

    "You, Papa, Corbyn and Jonah" Daniel smiled looking up at Zach.

   "Awe Danny I love you" Zach said pulling Daniel gently in a hug. Daniel happily hugged back. When the pulled apart Zach sttod up and walked over to Daniels dresser pulling out an outfit.

 When the pulled apart Zach sttod up and walked over to Daniels dresser pulling out an outfit

    "Still cant believe you've turned 6" Zach muttered helping Daniel pull his shirt on.

   "Well I can because it happened and Daddy its your birthday today too" Daniel giggled. Zach smiled and kissed Daniels cheeks.

    "Yes and Im old though you're young" Zach Stated. Daniel rolled his eyes at his father.

   "Daddy you're only 26 you're not old" Corbyn said from the doorway. Zach turned around and smiled at his eldest son.

    "Thanks Bean how about you and Danny go downstairs while I go and get Joey and Ill make breakfast sound good?" Zach said after pulling Daniels socks on.

   "Sounds good" Daniel replied and the two boys ran to the stairs. Zach walked into the babys nursery and seen he babbling away at his little stuffed rabbit named Bibby.

    Zach picked up his baby and Jonah held onto Bibby tightly and Zach laid him on the changing table. Jonah played with the stuffed rabbit as Zach changed him.