7

Daniels classroom^

Daniel

Daddy walked out and the old woman smiled.

"Lets go find your seat yeah?" She asked and I smiled nodding. I followed her to the tables and chairs and she stopped at the front table.

"This chair is your seat for the year you will have three students that will be sitting with you this year and if theres any problems then tell me and I will change your desk mates okay?" She explained and I nodded.

"Okay!" I smiled and looked around. There were cubbies for our coat and backpacks. My backpack was already there. So were alot more.

   I looked down at the desks and seen my name at the top with three other names on the other desks.

Angelina Yasmeen
Olivia Barnett
Micheal Scout

   Once they come here Im going to be their friends. I just know it. I hear the door open and I look up seeing a girl. Her eyes were very blue too.

   She looks around and sits at my table where the name Olivia Barnett is. I smile and show my little tooth gap.

    "Hello! My name is Olivia whats yours?" She asked and I giggled.

    "Im Daniel!" She smiled and nodded.

   "Can I call you Danny?" I nodded still smiling.

   "Only if I can call you Livie!" She nodded. The door opened and a boy with sparkling grey eyes and curly black hair walked in. He was pretty.

   He sat down where the nametag Michael was. I smiled showing my toothgap again.

   "Hi! Im Olivia and this is Daniel but I call him Danny!" She pointed to me and my cheeks felt warm.

   "Hi Im Michael!" He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

   "Can I call you Mikey?" I asked and he smiled and nodded.

   "I'd like that" His cheeks went red and I giggled.

   "You can call me Livie!" Olivia said and he nodded.

    "Will do Livie" Mikey smiled.

    The door opened again and like 7 kids walked through. I seen a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.  I smiled nicely and she smiled back sitting at the desk that had the name Angelina Yasmeen.

   "Hi Im Angi!" She smiled and waved.

  "Im Daniel! But you can call me Danny" I smiled.

  "Im Micheal but call me Mikey" I couldn't help but feel this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach hearing him tell her that.

   "And Im Olivia but you can call me Livie" Olivia said and her cheeks when red. I giggled and Mikey smiled at me.

    "Alrighty class welcome to kindergargen! My name is Mrs. Porretta or you can call me Mrs. P" She said walking around.

   "I have very simple rules that Id like you to follow. Rule number one is to be nice to everyone rule number two no noises during nap time thats quiet time" She paused and walked over to a long book shelf.

   "This is where you will be placing the books you have chosen to read dont tear up the books or ruin them" She set the small bin she held down and walked over to a big tv type thing. (Smartboard)

   "This is a smartboard. Be carefully around it, its breakable and expensive and thats it just be nice and be careful" We all nodded.

    "Now since its the first day of school I want to get to know you" She grabbed a small neat stack of papers. "You will write your name at the top and when I ask you the questions you will circle yes or no" She explained handing the papers out.

   I wrote my name at the top and looked over the questions. I could read since Corbyn would always read to me and teach me how to say things.

    "Alright number one! I work best in the quiet Yes or no" She said and paused while everyone circle their answer. I circled yes. "number two, I can work while theres music playing yes or no?" I circled yes because I love music.

    "Number 3, I like to work at my desk yes or no" that confused me but I circled yes. "Number 4, I like to work on the carpet, yes or no" I circled yes because I like laying down while writing and other things.

    "Number 5, I like to work till Im finished, yes or no" I circled yes. Mrs. Collyns said that I have something called Ocd. I like things a certain way. "Number 6, I like to work on my own, yes or no" I circled no I dont like being alone. It scares me.

   "And last one number 7, I like to work in groups or partners, yes or no" I circled yes. I looked up and the teacher set the paper she had and pushed herself off her desk.

   "Alrighty so I will collect these and you will have time to colour and talk to your desk buddies go!"

~~~~~~

Sorry its so short and took a long time Im getting there I promise schools just beating my ass right now.