1

Zach picks Jonah up out of his carseat after unbuckling the baby. Jack helped Daniel out but Corbyn didnt want any, seeing hes mad at the married men for no reason.

    Jack sighs as Corbyn walked ahead of them. Jack unlocked the door and they all walked in. Zach and Jack gave them a tour of the downstairs and explained where everything was.

    "Any questions?" Zach asked smiling.

    "Wheres our bedrooms?" Corbyn bluntly asked. Zachs smile was replaced with a frown and Jack noticed quickly.

   "Baby go sit down and relax alright Ill go show them their rooms" Jack said taking Jonah and kissing his lovers cheek. Zach nodded and walked to the couch.

     "Is da- Zach okay?" Daniel asked quickly fixing the word daddy to Zach.

   "He's just a little upset, he's got anxiety and small things can hurt him. And hes okay its just gonna linger on him for a little bit and it's okay to call him daddy if you want Daniel we dont mind, its actually nice to hear someone call us that" Jack said keeping a part out about Zach.

    Daniel smiled and nodded. Jack walked upstairs with the two boys following, not missing the eye roll Corbyn gave him.

    "So Daniel this is your room we hope you like it" Jack said opening a door.

   Daniel gasped as he walked in and looked around

   Daniel gasped as he walked in and looked around. "Papa I love it!" He squealed and looked at Corbyn. "Corby look I have a tent in my room!" Corbyn smiled for his little brothers sake.

    "I see that Danny" Corbyn said and Daniel hugged Jacks legs.

    "Thank you papa!" Jack smiled and ruffled the boys hair. 

    "Lets go see Corbyns room yeah?" Daniel nodded and looked at his room once more, before following Jack.

     "And this is Corbyn's room we also hope you like it" Corbyn nodded and Jack opened the door. Corbyn inwardly gasped looking at it. He loved it.

Theres no name in the room though

    "Thanks" He mumbled and Jack sighed. He hopes Corbyn will come around.