8

Once the announcement came on telling the Cady Stanton school district that the kids can leave, they fled the school.

This is the actual school^

    Corbyn, Christina, Cassiopia and Aries all walked down the hall to the pick up. They each seen their parents talking and they smiled at each other. Over the day they grew very close.

    "Daddy Daddy!" Corbyn yelled hugging his fathers legs happily. "I have a question"

    "Whats that bean?" Zach asked moving out of the way.

   "Can Cassie, Aries and Chrissy come over!?" Corbyn asked excidedly. Zach couldn't pass up the offer seeing how happy his son was and that his son made friends.

   "Only if its okay with their parents" Corbyn squealed and ran over to Christina and the Aries. Cassiopeia walked over to them.

    "So can we?" Cassie asked. Corbyn nodded.

    "Daddy said as long as your parents say yes" All of the smiled and nodded.

   "My mommy said yes" Christina said.

  "My daddy said yes!" Aries smiled.

   "My Mommy said yes!" Cassie happily says.

   "You can all come!?" Corbyn asked and they nodded.

   "Daddy!" Zach smiled and walked over.

    "Yes?" Zach asked, fixing Jonah on his hip. The baby boy had fallen asleep in the car.

   "They all said yes!" Zach looked up at the parents and they all smiled softly at him and nodded.

   "Do you have enough room?" Cassie's mom asked.

    "Um well my car can fit 8 and I still have to pick up my other son so yes there is enough room we just need their carseats" Zach said and they nodded.

   "Lets meet the gentleman at his car alright?" Aries Dad said and they nodded.

    "My car is the boxy white van parked near the playground" Zach said and the parents nodded.