four

Omggg hey guys! The last chapter was meant to be written in Jude's POV but I forgot and wrote it in Cardans but dw this one is in Jude's POV, don't forget to vote lads ❤️

Jude's POV

With every ounce of force in my body I slammed the door shut and threw myself into my bed. Sobs shook me as I felt depression wash over me and settle into my skin and bone. I hate Cardan ugh he makes me want to stab him repeatedly with my knife. He makes me want to flip tables and run out of this godforsaken place and never set foot in this damned castle again. Also, I know him schedule now, he'll be with some slut fully drunk and trying to forget what happened before. It's our little routine now, we fight and then he fūcks around with some pixie.

I'm a bad bitch.
I'm a bad bitch.

I picked myself up and dried my tears and went to take my dress off, I put on a huge oversized T-shirt and then flopped myself on my desk and got to work.

I sat there for hours, going through the neglected letters and requests that I had to go through because the wicked king wouldn't get off his high horse and do commoners work.
God I want to slap that pretty face.
The golden sun shone through my windows and the haunting morning that I dread has come to find me again. Slowly, I dragged myself from my desk and onto my bed, what's the point in staying awake? I have nothing to do! I wrapped myself in the soft covers and drifted off into a land of love and happiness, a world that I never knew.

BANG!
A huge sound erupted from outside my bedroom and I was awake in an instant. I hopped out of bed and went outside my room to investigate the scene. Quickly, I grabbed the door knob and twisted it and opened my door to find a fuming Cardan destroying the contents of his room with all the force in his sexy body.
I mean annoying yes annoying body.
His piercing blue eyes found my chocolate brown ones and I froze. I looked down and saw sweat dripping over his ab muscles and biceps, nobody can deny that this boy is ripped.
My eyes drifted back to his and he had a big fat smirk on his face, back to his old tricks.
"Like what you see?" He asked.
"Ugh how cliche" I rolled my eyes at him and turned to go back in the room when he sharply grabbed my wrist.
"Listen, I'm sorry about last night ok!?" He half shouted at me, obviously not knowing how to apologise without coming across as weak. I was too pissed at him in that moment so I shrugged and went to rip out of his intense grasp but he only held me tighter.
"Well answer me!"
"I have nothing to say Cardan! What do you expect me to say to that?" I retorted "I've been working all damn night so good day my King." He let go of my wrist and his eyes dropped and he backed away looking ashamed and was that disappointment? Oh well I'm going to sleep. I turned around and retreated into my safe haven that is my bedroom and lay back in my bed and drifted off into my heavenly sleep.

Cardan pulled me into a dark room and shoved me onto the bed and lay his body on top of mine. He started to unzip my dress and when he was unsuccessful proceeded to rip the godamn this off! I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of his and ran my hands up and town his chest. Then, I flipped over and straddled his hips. He looked surprised but I felt his member become hard underneath me so I started to rock my hips back and forth back and forth. He let out an inhuman growl like a wolf from the back of his throat and grabbed my waist flipping me back over so my back was pushed against the bed. He kissed me with so much force I thought I was going to faint, he then left long lingering kisses all down my stomach until reaching my...

I started awake and jumped up nearly falling out of the bed. That's the second time this week I've had a dream about the monster in the room across from me. Why do I keep having these nighttime fantasies when he hates me and treats me like shït!? Why can't I love a regular human and have regular human kids and live in a regular human town with regular human people in the regular human neighbourhood. But no, I have sexual dreams about a faerie king. I am one crazy ass bitch.

Thank you for reading I hope it was ok I'm just loosing inspiration at the moment and I'm not great writing sexual scenes. But it's the Christmas break now so hopefully I'll be able to write more.
Peace lads ❤️🤠xx