Part 12

"Wake up, kitten!" He growled.

The young girl rolled over to see her kidnapper. Terrified of any punishment, she did as he asked and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, squinting from the bright lights she only ever saw when he visited her. She rolled so that she was on her hands and knees, just as he expected her to be.

Always the same.

There was no furniture in the prison cell he kept her in, the only chair he left in there was for him to use, kept out of her reach unless he was present and moved it. Something he did often, using it in the course of his disgusting visits.

The girl wasn't surprised to see him move the chair, placing it in front of her submissive form and take a seat. She knew what to do, he had trained her well. She didn't know how long she had been with him, but she knew it was long enough to have learned his lessons.

Trembling, her cold and dirty hands moved to unzip his pants. She was expected to work for the food he brought her. Using her mouth and fingers, she went to work trying to please him. Goddess, she hoped she pleased him. For any complaint led to another beating.

Everything seemed fine until she felt his fingers fist in her hair, pulling her back. "What have I told you kitten?"

She didn't know what he was talking about. He ordered her never to speak, so she couldn't answer. What did she do wrong?

"I told you I don't want that disgusting female blood all over you. He glared at the red mess between her legs. She hadn't realized she had started to bleed in her sleep. She didn't know why it happened only that it did and he hated it. Her worst beatings were when she bled.

"This is why I keep you here and away from others." He growled. "You're too disobedient and disgusting. And to think a pathetic runt like you was born to an alpha. It's laughable." He yanked harder on her hair until she stood before him on shaky legs she rarely used. "I took you in, give you shelter and food. And this is how you repay me? With this filth?"

The girl shook her head as she trembled in fear and cold.

With determination the intimidating man pushed her against the frigid stone wall. The rough texture cut into her frail skin, not that he cared, it was more blood to add to the mix. Once the chains, which bound her hands together, were secure on a hook above her head, he pulled back with a smirk.

"Look at yourself. Weak. Disgusting. Useless. Your own pack didn't even look for you. No one wanted you around but your parents. Your father was a weak alpha to try to spoil you with frilly dresses and dolls. He put bad ideas in your head. You were never meant to be an alpha, kitten. All you were ever meant to be was a warm hole for my cock. So, I had to kill them. I had to save your pack from their failure of an alpha. And they appreciated it. They don't miss you or your parents at all. In fact, they openly hate orphans and runts like you. They hate you, kitten."

Tears rolled down her cheeks as his fingers dug into her skin, keeping her eyes looking straight into his.

"We need to cleanse you of your filth. Get your pretty again. After all, I was generous enough to take you and give you a proper purpose. I deserve a pretty kitten, don't I?"

The girl nodded her head quickly, though she couldn't stop the silent sobs that shook her shoulders. She knew what would come. He would spray her down with an icy hose as it painfully washed away the blood and filth. Then, he would beat on her, loving the colors of bruises on her skin. He said it made her look almost presentable to kneel before him, wearing nothing but the marks he made, like a custom dress.

Unfortunately, because she bled, he would go even further. He would make her bleed. Cuts and scrapes, anything to mix the fresh blood with the unwanted blood from below. Only then could he ignore her insubordination enough to seek his pleasure from her.

She wouldn't be left alone. She wouldn't be fed. She would find no sleep. Pure and simple, her nightmare would not end until he was satisfied.

*****

Nadine jolted up as she covered her mouth, trying to hide the sobs that wracked her small form. The nightmares had gotten worse.

There was a reason she didn't sleep in the damn royal prison cell. She knew what it would do to her.

"Are you alright?" Anna asked from where she slept on the other half of the large bed. The girl refused to sleep anywhere but with Nadine.

"Yeah, sorry to wake you."

The brunette shook her head slightly. "Whatever happened with all of this royal stuff, it has triggered something from your past. I woke up every time you had a nightmare in the dorm room, maybe a couple times a week. This is what, the fifth time tonight?"

"I'm sorry." The omega was honestly sorry she disturbed the other girl. She had thought she had been quiet.

"Don't be." Anna stared at her. "You have your burdens to bare. But you don't have to do it alone."

How could anyone be that genuinely sweet?