Virgin Part 2

{MATURE- obvs}

"But just as friends. No feelings involved." You don't want your heart to get caught up in this, it's just sex.

Shawn falters, obviously caught off guard by your request. He nods silently, standing up and offering you his hand.

Damn, this really is going to happen. You stand and take it.

Shawn takes you to his bedroom, you're quiet, contemplating your decision as he leads you.

Is this a bad idea? Can you keep your heart out of it? Can Shawn? Is it going to hurt? Are you going to feel different after?

Shawn flicks on the light and turns to you, cupping your face lightly. He rubs his thumbs across the apples of your cheeks.

"You know we don't have to, if you're worried..."

Damn, a couple of months of friendship and Shawn can already read you like a book. He knows you're stressing.

You hold Shawn's wrists, looking him in the eye.

"No, this is perfect. Yes, I'm worried but isn't everyone for their first time?"

Shawn nods, agreeing and puts some quiet music on.

"Any requests?" He smirks over his shoulder.

"Lights On." You smirk back, joking with him and he shakes his head.

"I'm not having sex to my own song."

You laugh. Yeah, it is a little weird having sex to the sound of your own voice. A soft instrumental song fills the silence. Turning around, Shawn rubs the back of his neck awkwardly as he bites his lip.

"So, I'm not 100% sure how this goes down..."

Well look who seems like the virgin now. You're done with Shawn being all nervous like he's a kid in love. You stride over to him, pushing his chest back and making him sit on the edge of the bed.

His eyes are wide and surprised as he leans back. You straddle his hips, flipping your hair to the side as you ghost your lips over his. Having no experience, you're not really sure what Shawn likes so you're really hoping he takes the lead before you make yourself look like an idiot.

And he does. Grabbing your body, his lips meet yours. Kissing you slowly, sensually and feeling every inch of your body, Shawn picks you up, turning around and dropping you down on the bed.

Breaking away from the kiss, you smile and bite your lip in anticipation. Kissing Shawn is good, better than good- it's fucking delicious. His lips are soft and smooth. He begins to kiss your neck as he leans over you, searing your hot skin with his lips. You're jittery, excitement mixed with nerves. Your body is hyper aware of Shawn's lips, his stubble, his tongue, pressing gently to your skin, licking you, tasting you, consuming you.

He begins to peel off his shirt, revealing his toned chest. Your breath hitches in your throat at the sight of the man in front of you. He's the perfect build, wide on the chest and slim on the hips. His muscles well defined, obviously from hard work at the gym. His small tattoos catch your eye and you reach out to trace your fingers over them. It seems like they mar his perfect skin but also like they belong there, like it would be wrong if he didn't have these little pieces of his life inked into his skin. His eyes flutter closed as your finger connects with his heated flesh, you're gentle, taking your time to outline each work of art.

Pulling your hand away, you sit up and unbutton your blouse, letting it fall down your shoulders. Shawn's eyes are pinned to yours, caught up in the intense haze. Soon your shirt falls down to your waist, exposing your black lace bra. Shawn's hands cup the swell of your breast, rubbing his thumbs over your sensitive skin. Your body responds to him, you arch your back into his grasp, wanting his touch on you, in you, all over you.