Honeymoon

Only having been married a few months, you'd been ecstatic when Shawn turned up one day at work and announced that you'd be going on your honeymoon that very afternoon. Your work colleague and one of your best friends had screamed "FINALLY" so loud that the whole office had erupted in laughter.

So here you are, lying on the beach in Bali, soaking up the warm sun and absolutely loving life. You two hadn't taken a honeymoon straight after the wedding as Shawn had a tour to finish first. You were happy to wait around for the best honeymoon and he'd promised nothing but the best.

A shadow blocks your sun and you pull out and earphone, glaring questioningly up at the giant standing above you. Sliding your sunglasses up so Shawn can see your eyes, you frown.

"Excuse me, you're blocking my sun. How am I supposed to enjoy the sun if I can't see it?" You roll your eyes sassily and Shawn smirks.

Saying nothing, he bends down and leans forward, acting like he's going to kiss you. You lean in too, getting close to his mouth. Suddenly his hands come from behind his back and he dumps a freezing cold water balloon on your head.

"You little motherfu-" you grumble, mad that your husband has soaked your whole head and half of your cute bikini. Shawn bounds away, laughing as he goes.

You glance down the private beach and see Shawn filling up another balloon from the outdoor tap.

Game on.

You quickly put your phone and book under a plastic bag so they're sheltered from the incoming ballon which hits the chair next to you, exploding on impact and splashing you with icy water again. Shawn runs back to the tap and you dart after him.  Once you're close enough, you take a running jump and launch yourself at Shawn, knocking him straight into the sand.

He grunts as he hits the ground and you straddle his waist, plucking the half filled balloon from his unsuspecting hands.

"This means war, Mendes." And with that, you take the balloon and smash it on his head, dousing his curls in cold water. He laughs and grabs your hips, flipping you over so you're underneath him. Shawn leans close, his mouth next to your ear.

"It's still 2-1 Mrs Mendes, better get your game on." He breathes and nips your ear lobe with his lips. Your breath hitches and you wrap your legs around his waist, trapping him in.

You grab his chin roughly and pull his lips to yours, his tongue finds your own and you groan at the familiar territory. Shawn's hand comes up to your hip and pulls you closer. His lips move to your neck, sucking and biting and you spot another filled balloon, next to your head.

Smirking to yourself as Shawn makes his way down your chest, still kissing, you reach across and grab it, slapping it straight onto the crown of his head. The water showers over both of you and you giggle as he looks up, eyes mad.

"That was a cheap trick." He pretends to be angry, narrowing his eyes at you.

"Now it's even." You smirk, satisfied with your sneaky moves. Shawn sits up on his heels and watches you for a moment.

Suddenly, he scoops you up bridal style and carries you towards the little beach house you're staying at.

"We'll continue this little game in the bedroom." He winks and your cheeks heat at the prospect of tonight's events.

YOOO! Thank you so much for 100,000 reads everyone ❤️❤️ What's your fave album by Shawn? (it's so hard to pick just one) Mines probably Illuminate 🥰