Visions

A/N: Whoa... Here we are! A Captain America: The First Avenger fanfic. Hehe, I'm super excited for this story and the ones that will follow it! I have big plans! This is the first in The Revival Universe and will be followed by many stories in the future. I'm so ecstatic! AHHH! The first chapter, I hope it isn't too bad. Let's get started!

***

THE GLITTERING GOLD PALACE OF ASGARD STOOD proudly while surrounded by luscious greenery and beautiful architecture. Asgard was revered as one of the most beautiful realms in the universe and that was a fact. Asgard is home to a race of people called Asgardians. Asgardians have thrived off of the riches their wonderfully advanced home posses. Their lives are compared to those of Gods and Goddesses which is most likely why Midgardians believe them to be so. However, that could also be due to the fact that they have immense strength, the ability to use magic and can live incredibly long lives.

Asgard is ruled over by a family of royalty. The royal family of Asgard is admired in their world for the way they safeguard their people. Asgard, one out of the nine realms, is ruled over by the fearsome King Odin and, his wife, the gorgeous Queen Frigga. The King and Queen have three children who help keep the nine realms in order.

The eldest child and first son, who is next in line for the throne, is the arrogant Thor; God of Thunder. With shoulder-length golden locks, dazzling, bright blue eyes and a charming smile, Thor was undoubtedly a man of blunt force and strength. He was known for his drunken stupors and late night gatherings in the palace that kept all of Asgard awake. He was a very compulsive man who never asked questions before he acted which resulted in some difficult situations where he usually had to fight his way out. However, Thor is the chosen son, and he did not believe that his behavior was that any less than how a true proud prince would act.

The middle child and second son was the reserved Loki; God of Mischief. Despite his brother's beaming appearance, bright eyes and light colored hair, Loki looked to be the complete opposite. He had dark obsidian hair, that contradict that of the rest of his family, and narrow dark green eyes. Unlike his brother, Loki was not a very social person and tended to spend his time in the palace library reading or with his mother and sister practicing Seiðr. He lived up to his name as the God of Mischief by causing trouble through the tricks he would play on others.

The youngest child and only daughter was the innocent Delphia; Goddess of Virtue. Delphia was a girl who loved to socialize at her oldest brother's parties while also indulging herself in the extensive library with her other brother. However, despite her knack for interacting with others, her mother and father looked after her every waking moment. She had always been a girl of curiosity from a young age and because of that, her parents feared she would get hurt. If she was not within her own chambers then she was being watched by either her parents or the guards of their palace. Delphia was not like any other being on Asgard. She held an unmeasurable amount of power that no other Asgardian possessed. For that, she was under constant surveillance. Even though under constant surveillance someone may feel trapped, Delphia didn't look at the downside of it, as she always looked on the bright side of every situation.

At the moment, Delphia sat perched on a stone bench in the courtyard of the magnificent palace. She hummed to herself as she wove a crown of flowers in her hand. It was made of different types of flowers that varied in sizes and colors. It was quite a spectacle to watch her handiwork as she made it look like childsplay. The blazing sun gazed down on her as she continued her work while two guards, dressed in golden armor, stood with their backs erect only a few feet from her like they usually did.

It is a normal occurrence to have at least two guards follow her around when she wandered off on her own. Her family was certain that she needed protection at all times, despite the fact that she had been trained by her father and brothers in the past and knew how to fight. She was actually quite decent when it came to fighting and could hold her own against any possible opponents. However, she didn't mind the guards. She enjoys everyone's company, even if they stood by her side silently.