Chapter 1

Audrey is a 24 year old transgender girl. She's happily married to her wife, Lily. They have been together since young teenagers before Audrey transitioned from male to female. Audrey has always been very self-conscious about her size because she's small and sometimes gets mistaken for Lily's kid sister or even her daughter.

Audrey is an elementary school teacher and her summer break had just started 2 weeks earlier. Lily was starting to get annoyed at her constant moping around the house, doing nothing but watching netflix and playing video games while she went to work as an attorney.

"When's the last time you took a bath, baby?" Lily asked Audrey.

"I just took a shower yesterday, babe."

"Really? Yesterday you rewatched every single episode of Steven Universe and you've worn those same pajamas all week.."

"Oh right maybe it was the day before or something."

Lily sighed. "Well I have something for you to do this summer and I think you should look and smell nice for it."

"What is it?" Audrey asked. "If it's the kitchen sink, we should just get a plumber to look at it. You know I'm useless at stuff like that, hon."

"My sister needs some help at her daycare. One of her employees is going to be gone for a week so I suggested that you could help out."

"Doesn't she watch babies and toddlers? As a middle school teacher I don't think I really have any specialty with babies."

"Oh you'll be fine, Kat will show you everything you need to know, she just needs an extra pair of hands to help her out for a little while and you're not doing anything other than playing Pokemon and watching tv anyway."

Lily turned the tv off and Audrey put her Nintendo Switch down on the coffee table.

Audrey could see that this means a lot to her wife and it hadn't escaped her that Lily was becoming tired of her sluggish and unhygienic behavior since the summer started. "Okay fine, I guess it will be nice to get out of the house for a little while."

"Yay, my sister's going to be so relieved! I'll drop you off tomorrow on my way to work."