Chapter 5

Audrey sunk into the couch in embarrassment, making herself even smaller next to her sister-in-law. The idea was just too much that she has agreed to play dress up and pretend to be a little five year old in a daycare with other children. Now, she was being reminded of the genitals that she's too uncomfortable to discuss with anybody.

"When you're going to be potty training your penis will be visible. I don't think a five year old is old enough to understand the complexity of being transgender and having different genitals than others assigned that gender at birth. It's going to be easier to say you're a boy."

"I'm not a boy and I'm not going to wear boy's clothing."

"I know this Audrey and you're not going to have to wear boy's clothing, it's just part of the show we're putting on! You're going to pretend to be a boy that's punished to dress and act like a girl. When he sees that you need potty training even more desperately than he does, it will help motivate him even further because he won't want to end up punished like that."

"So you want me to actually.. what? Wet myself?" Audrey asked.

"Exactly! He won't want to end up as a little sissy wearing dresses and pull ups and you're going to remind him of this fact. Now get undressed," Kat commanded, much sterner than Audrey had sensed from her before.

"I don't want to do this."

"You agreed to do it. If it's really too much for you, we'll keep your phone in a place only you know where it's at hidden and you can call Lily to come and pick you up at any time."

This idea of an almost safe escape with her phone comforted Audrey a little bit. She really didn't want to upset Lily anymore and Kat was starting to intimidate her as well. So she stood up from the couch and began to undress, taking her clothes off and stripping to just her bra and panties.

Kat stared at Audrey in her underwear. She motioned for Audrey to take her bra off and when she did she smirked and said, "Perfect, you're completely flat down there." Audrey then slid her panties off. It had been awhile since anybody had seen her this vulnerable and it started to turn her on in just the slightest way, despite the situation she found herself in.

Kat looked at Audrey's penis, "Good, it's child sized too." Turning her on from the humiliation confused Audrey, but her penis twitched with excitement ever so slightly from Kat's comments.

"Oh no, that's not gonna do, we're just going to have to fix that," Kat assessed, noticing that she was getting hard.

Kat pulled out a changing mat from next to the couch and gently guided Audrey into laying on it. Before Audrey could say anything, she felt Kat's lubed hand grab her cock. Gently stroking it made her moan in surprise, rear her head back and close her eyes. Her mind left everything that was happening. The sensation was all she was feeling, and when she opened her eyes for a peek of what was happening, she realized that Kat now had her mouth around her cock. She closed her eyes again. She couldn't judge how time was moving, either it was at a crawl or it lasted forever. The next thing she knew, she was exploding in orgasm. She felt Kat withdraw as she made a mess all over herself and the changing mat.

She laid there, completely vulnerable and susceptible. Kat returned with what Audrey assumed were baby wipes, cleaning the mat around her as well as on Audrey's skin where she came all over. She finally opened her eyes when she felt her hips being lifted as a pair of pink pull-ups were slid up her legs and around her waist, and finally picked up completely and held against Kat's hips effortlessly.

Kat smiled down at little Audrey, "There we go, all better now. Nice and small like a good little girl should be."

In this moment, Audrey didn't even realize but she had instinctively put her thumb into her mouth and was sucking away.