Chapter 9

Kat scooped little Audrey out of the playpen, cradling her in her arms. She carried her to the nursery and sat down in a rocking chair. Audrey squirmed sitting in Kat's lap in her messy diaper. She had never been more uncomfortable and embarrassed in her life. She closed her eyes and continued to sob, hoping that Kat would just change her diaper and get it over with as quickly as possible.

Kat began to shush Audrey to calm her down. She unbuttoned her top, exposing one of her breasts and she held Audrey closer to her chest. She guided her nipple into Audrey's mouth.

Audrey opened her eyes, thinking that Kat had stuffed a pacifier or a bottle in her mouth. Only then did she realize she was suckling on Kat's breasts. It felt very calming and she closed her eyes again, continuing to suckle. Eventually, she actually started to drink breast milk.

Kat looked down at Audrey, suckling from her breast, noticing that she has fallen asleep in her arms. She stuffed a pacifier into her mouth, and lifted her up and set her down on the changing table. Finally, she removed her dirty diaper, wiped her clean, powdered her and taped an even thicker diaper on. She then put plastic pants on over the diaper.

Kat gently lifted the sleeping Audrey once more and placed her in one of the empty cribs in the nursery with the other babies.

When Audrey finally opened her eyes, she was confused at the sight of being in a crib. She realized she must have fallen asleep in Kat's arms for some reason and everything else was kind of foggy. She was sucking away at the pacifier instinctively that she still had in her mouth when she looked down and felt that she was in a much thicker diaper than before.. and it was wet.

What was happening to her? First she wets and shits all over herself, and now she's wetting while she's not even conscious? It was like 23 years of potty training had just disappeared from her mind.

She grabbed a plushie in the crib and cuddled it tightly. She didn't know how long she was expected to nap in the crib, but the wetness began to cool and made her feel uncomfortable again. She knew she wasn't allowed to talk and she didn't want to piss off Kat any more than she must be after having to clean up two of her messes, so she did the only thing babies can do when they need a change. She cried out loudly.

The lights turned on, and a couple of the other babies in the nurseries started crying as well. Kat came in the nursery, but she didn't come to Audrey. She focused her attention on the other babies. To Audrey's surprise, another woman walked into the dimly lit nursery. Audrey stopped crying and tried to hide herself from the other woman by cuddling her face against the plushie.

The woman's voice sounded familiar, "Ah, who's this little cutie? Doesn't she look a tiny bit too old for diapers?"

Kat responded with a laugh, "Heh, well she needs them more than any of the other babies."

The woman leaned into the crib and picked Audrey up like any other baby. Audrey just kept the plushie up to her face, hoping the woman continues to think she's a shy toddler "Oh she's got a very stinky and wet diapee don't you baby?" She blew a raspberry on Audrey's tummy, making her involuntarily giggle a little bit and lower the plushie.

It was only at that moment, with Audrey being held in the outstretched arms of the woman that she said, "Audrey?!"

And Audrey finally met eyes with the woman, her wife Lily.