Chapter 3: Director's Meeting

A few days later Sutton was helping the girls with their routine and she was getting frustrated she hadn't done dance and cheer since what happened to her. Nat said "You know I do remember a little blonde cheerleader that would kill it on the floor at NYU." 

"Yeah well we see what that got me." she said then she seen Bucky came in.

"I gotta go Natasha I have a meeting with James." she said as she picked up Ansley. 

She went to the door and he said "I can't wait till your done." 

"No I was only helping with the dance team this morning." she said 

"Okay." he said as they left the gym and went to the athletic office and went into the conference room of their hallway. She sat Ansley down and he said "Okay.. so um I've wrote down everything we discussed in our text messages over the last several days." as they both sat down. 

He gave her one of the papers and said "From now on let me do the handwriting."

"Shut up.. I'm a football coach I'm use to writing out plays." he said

"What are you doing to do this fall when you are teaching." as she went over and got some paper out of the printer and started to write out everything. 

"I guess I'll need you give me handwriting lessons." he said 

She rolled her eyes and she read over everything and she said "Crap.." 

"What?" he said

"James we need to come up with something for that mom that lost one of her daughters she asked us to come up with something for the girls to feel more safe walking to their cars after practice." Sutton said 

"Oh.. " he said

Sutton looked down and closed her eyes and Bucky said "Sutton what's wrong?'

"My girls can't leave unless they have someone walk with them to their cars." she said as she started to write and shake. He looked down and saw her hand shaking and he gently placed his hand over hers and said "Breathe and relax" as he took the pen. 

She started to have shaky breathes as she tried to fight back tears and said "I um I just need a minute." 

"It's okay I swear it's okay." he said 

He came over to her and turned the chair towards him and he said "Hey look at me.. I know this is hard to do but like Fury said you are the best person for those girls if this happens to them I hope it doesn't but like you I'm sure you had the same mindset." 

She chuckled and said "The It could never happen to me thought yeah.." 

He got up and shut the door and locked and he knelt down in front of her and he whispered "Tell me what happened." 

She swallowed hard and said "Um I was um at 4th of July cook out I had gone with my room mate Jensen and um I had a few tequila shots and Jensen left me to go hook up with some guy that she had just met. One of the um basketball players had come over to me and he had been trying to flirt with me all night and I kept blowing him off I just wanted to be left alone. But he kept trying and then he tried to kiss me and I pushed him off of me and went upstairs to find Jensen but I couldn't find her and I didn't know that he followed me. He came up behind me and handed me another tequila shot and he had the bottle in his hand and he pulled me into a room. He started to kiss to me and I pushed him off of me and tried to leave but he wouldn't let me leave and he made me lay down on the bed he held me down as he poured me another tequila shot and when I refused to take the shot he hit me and forced me to open my mouth he laced the shot when I wasn't looking and then he made take another laced shot and that was the last thing I remember when I woke up I had a black eye and busted lip and I was naked he was asleep and it was still dark out cause it was 3 in the morning so I very carefully got out of the bed and pulled my clothes back on and left. I walked all the way back to my dorm from sorority row cause Jensen was no where to be found and not answering her phone."