Chapter 9: The Wedding

They planned their wedding in 3 months and got married over Christmas break. Sutton didn't care that she was 7 months pregnant she wanted to marry Bucky. She was able to find her a dress to accomodate her growing belly. She had her uncle give her away since she lost her dad when she was 14. They got married in the church that he grew up in and they had all their friends and family together. 

She asked Nat to be her maid of honor because after what happened to her she no longer kept in contact with Jensen even requested that they no longer be room mates their senior year. Ansley was the flower girl and Rebecca's little boy was the ring bearer. They kept everything traditonal all the way down to the vows. 

She let Bucky pick out their first dance song and they got out on the dance floor and the DJ started the song as she heard "Everything I Do I Do it For You" by Bryan Adams. He rested his forehead against hers as everyone was quiet as they watched them dance. Her mom was in tears holding Ansley and thought about how she wished her dad was here to see her. 

When the dance was over they kissed and she said "Baby I love you and that was so perfect" 

"I love you too gorgeous." he said 

Then he went over got his mom and danced with her. James went over to the DJ and had them play a song and he said "Come here my beautiful daughter in law" and they danced together. The night was perfect they got to dance with their friends and family and Bucky shared a dance with Ansley. They were dancing to the last song of the night and he said "Mm baby I wish I had met you sooner."

"WHy.." she said as she looked up at him.

"So I could love you longer.." he said

"This right now with you James is perfect. I want to believe that I was meant to find you for you to show me that it's okay to love again." she said

"I think you were suppose to be that person for me too' He said as he kissed her nose. That night they went home and consuminated their marriage and then went to sleep. Sutton being 7 months pregnant meant they couldn't go on a honey moon. The next morning he made her breakfast in bed and they ate breakfast together and then continued to try and pick a name for their son. 

He had the laptop googling names to go with James and he finally said "Ugh hold on." 

He got his phone and said "Mom how in the world did you choose my name." 

She started laughing "That baby is due in 2 months and you two still haven't picked a name."

"We are having trouble finding a name to go with James does James have to be the first name." Bucky said 

"No it can be the middle name." James said 

"Ryan James Barnes" Sutton said 

"Oh that sounds so much better baby." Bucky said

"Oh I love it Sutton." Winnie said 

"And we have a winner ladies and gentlemen even he likes the name" Sutton said as she felt him kicking. Bucky placed his hand on her stomach and he said "Yes we do." as he looked at Sutton and kissed her.