Chapter 5: Spending The Night

They got to his apartment and he took her into his bedroom and she stripped down to her bra and panties and laid down in his bed. He laid down beside her and said "I could give you a t shirt." 

"No I'm fine." she said 

He pushed her hair back and then he caressed her face and he kissed her. She started to kiss back as she ran her hand through his hair then their tongues entangled as his hand ran down her back and he cupped her cheek and rolled her on to her back as he interlaced their fingers above her head and he whispered "Do you want me to stop?'

"No.." she whispered as she looked up at him. 

He leaned back down and kissed her and he whispered "What do you want baby?'

"You.." she said 

"Mmm  baby where do you want me" he whispered in her ear as he kissed her neck. She gasped as he found her sweet spot "Right there." she whispered. 

"Where'he whispered as he kissed down her neck to her collarbone "There." she whispered 

"Mmm baby where else." as he made his way down her cleavage and reached under and unsnapped her bra threw in the floor. Then he kissed down her stomach and she whispered "Oh god right there." He smiled against her stomach.

"Mmm baby I bet I know where you want me" he whispered as he pulled her panties down. 

He started to kiss her entrance and she whispered "Oh my god..." as she felt his tongue work it'self around her clit. She arched her back and whispered "James.. mmm god dont stop oh fuck.. right there." as her knuckles went white as she gripped his sheets and she curled her toes as she squirted. 

"Oh my god" he whispered as he lapped up her juices. 

He came up to her and said "Baby you still with me." 

"Yeah." she whispered 

He smiled and said "Mmm my girl you better open up those baby blues" as he kissed her lips. 

"Mmm" she said as she opened her eyes

"Mmm what happen to my girl's baby blues." he said as he pulled down his boxers and took off his shirt.

She bit her lip and said "My god." 

He reached over and opened a box of condoms and put one on and he pushed into her as he kissed her and he started to move in and out of her as they both moaned in the kisses as they held each other close then he put her on top of him as they sat in the middle of his bed and held each other close and continued to make out and her ride him and he started to moan and he whispered "Oh god baby..mmm fuck yes oh god don't stop" in between kisses. Their kisses became sloppier as they both reached their climaxes together as he laid her down and lifted one of her legs as he slammed into her as he kissed and he whispered "OH fuck me .. god that felt good." as he rolled off of her. 

She said "Wow.." as she swallowed hard and continued to breathe hard. 

He rolled over to face her and he kissed her and said "Baby doll are you okay?'

"Yeah I haven't felt this good in a long time." she said with a smile. 

He smiled as their noses touched and he kissed her. She kissed him back and he said "Let's get some sleep baby." as he put a leg over hers and laid his head on her chest. 

********

The next morning she woke up to him running his fingers up and down her spine and she whispered "James.." 

"Mmm morning beautiful." he whispered as she rolled over on to her back. 

She smiled and said "Morning.." 

He leaned down and kissed her as she cupped his cheek. "Mmm baby god these lips I could kiss all day." he whispered. 

His phone started to ring and he answered mid kiss "Hello"

"Hey man I got your email what time are we meeting" Sam said 

"Mmm around 1" he said as he continued to kiss her

"Ok got it." he said 

"See you at 1" Bucky said as he continued to kiss Sutton. 

"Yeah.." Sam said 

He hung up and got on top of Sutton and was back in her as they started up some morning sex and when they finished she said "I need to go home..I have a daughter that needs her mama's boobs." 

"Mmm but I happen to like her mama's boobs." he whispered 

She giggled and he said "Are you okay?'

"Yeah I'm fine.. I um I'm sorry I freaked out on you last night." she said 

He cupped her cheek as she straddled him "You have no reason to apologize to me I know I'm asking a lot of you but baby I promise I would never do anything to hurt you." he said 

She kissed him and smiled "But I do like you though.."

"Mmm good cause I like you too.. and I really really enjoyed last night with you" he said as he kissed her as he rolled his tongue into her mouth. 

"Mmm baby I've got to go." she said 

"Mmm okay.." he said 

She got off of him and started to get dressed. He started to pull on clothes too and he said "Don't forget around 1 to be at the school." 

'I know I helped set up the damn thing." she said 

"Sassy.." he said as he smacked her ass as he walked by.

"Damn straight baby." she said 

He stood in front of her and he said "Where has this girl been hiding?'

She bit her lip and said "She comes out every once and awhile. It's been awhile since I've been me. I use to be this fun loving sassy a smart ass carefree girl but then that night happened and I just hide myself away." 

"Don't hide baby you have done so well to be a mom to Ansley despite everything baby but you are letting what he did to you keep you from being you. And I like when little glimpses of that girl comes out and I see this big smile with your dimples and your baby blues sparkle." he said he cupped her cheeks. 

She swallowed hard and he kissed her and he said "Now get home to that baby girl so she can eat and I'll see you in a bit gorgeous." 

"Okay." she said 

He walked her to his door and kissed her one more time.