3

"At least let me do something, Jimin-Hyung!" Taehyung begged, wanting to repay Jimin for letting him stay.

"Fine, child. I don't have any clue whatsoever why you're so eager, but you could clean up the house if you really want to." Jimin said, exasperated.

"Oh, okay! I can do that!" Taehyung's face lit up.

"Okay, since tomorrow's a Monday, you can start then. There's not muvh else to do here, since we won't be home, but help yourself to whatever," Jimin explained.

Jungkook stood there the whole time, baffled.

"He enjoys cleaning." He thought. "Who is this person?"

-Monday-

Taehyung woke up and went downstairs. The house was quiet, as no one was home. Taehyung walked int the living room and saw a note on the coffee table from Jimin.

"Will be back later than JK. He will be home @ 2:30 <3 love ya, JM"

Tae smiled at the note and went to the linen closet, where Jimin told him he kept the cleaning supplies.

About four hours of cleaning later, every room in the house was done except for Jungkook's. Tae looked at a clock and saw that it was almost 2:00.

"Eh, might as well get started, I can finish tomorrow," he said out loud to no one in particular. Taehyung stepped into his room and looked around. It wasn't actually as bad as he expected it to be. The bed needed made and some things needed picked up, but overall it was pretty good. Until he turned around and saw a disaster of a desk. You could hardly see that it in fact was a desk, due to the amount of stuff on it. Taehyung sighed and walked over to begin clearing stuff off of it.

"Geez, the poor desk," Tae muttered to himself. After clearing it off, he opened a drawer to organize it and saw a sketchbook.

He tried to ignore it and simply organize, as it could be something private, but curiosity got the better of him and he picked it up. Taehyung opened it to see what looked like American song lyrics copied down and translated to be readable. The first song read something like,

" Come on, baby, play me like a love song
Every time it comes on
I get this sweet desire
(Yeah, I bloom) I bloom just for you"

Tae loved the lyrics and thought they were poetic and sweet, and then he realized there was another lyric messily written in what looked like fresher ink.

"Will you call me to tell me you're alright?
'Cause I worry about you the whole night
Don't repeat my mistakes, I won't sleep 'til you're safe inside
If you're home I just hope that you're sober
Is it time to let go now you're older?
Don't leave me this way, I won't sleep 'til you're safe inside"

The lyrics struck Tae's heart for some reason. He was surprised that Jungkook would look up lyrics like these and it kind of made him soft. Just then, as if on perfect timing, the door to Jungkook's room flew open and Taehyung practically threw the sketchbook in surprise.

"What. The. FUCK are you doing?!" Jungkook half- shouted.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just got c-curious, I d-didn't m-m-mean to..." Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook's expression was dark.

"Whatever." Jungkook began to walk out but Taehyung grabbed his arm. There was the electric feeling again. Jungkook froze.

The feeling of tension. But not because anyone was mad or nervous. No, it was something else.

Taehyung gasped, but left his hand there.

"Please forgive me."

"Ugh. It's fine. Really." Jungkook said genuinely.

Taehyung's demeanor changed in the blink of an eye. Suddenly, he was smiling bright.

"Whoa, why so happy all of a sudden?" Jungkook asked, slightly freaked out.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just happy you forgave me." Taehyung then did something so suddenly.

He hugged Jungkook.

And though Jungkook froze, he didn't pull away.

And wild thoughts were running through his head.

"What is happening to me?"