8

Taehyung was still not smiling without looking pained. He still struggled to get through the day. He was aware that the memories of getting raped would haunt him for the rest of his life and he accepted that, but the last thing he needed right now was for Jungkook to avoid him. He was the only one who understood, as he had been there.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was scared on the inside. Insecure. He was 100% sure that Tae hated him, so he kept his distance. (I swear that Christmas carol makes me want to kermit suicide)

It was a battle of misunderstanding, mutual insecurity. Meanwhile, Jimin decided to stay out of it and text Yoongi, whom Jungkook had given him the number of.

Jibooty: Heyhi

Yoongay: Who is this

Jibooty: Jeon Jungkook's step brother

Yoongay: WTF, you could be some 50-year old pervert

Jibooty: Hey, that's what I said about you! But I am not 50.

Yoongay: Bet.

Jibooty: Big bet.

Jibooty:

Yoongay: OH Lawdy lawd

Jibooty: Am I still a creepy 50 yr old man

Yoongay: Bitch I just had a gay panic

Jibooty: Exactly

Jibooty: Now I have every right to see you

Yoongay: You thought

Jibooty: C'mon, i've already seen you, JK showed me

Yoongay: Fine

Yoongay:

Yoongay: Happy?

Yoongay: Happy?

Jibooty: UM NO I WILL NEVER RECOVER

Yoongay: Hahaha serves you right

Jibooty: FIGHT ME

Yoongay: Hun, I dont advise doing that

Jibooty: Why hoe

Yoongay: Cuz i'd whoop your ass

Jibooty: OMFG DADDY COME FIND ME

Yoongay: WHeRe yOu LIvE

Jibooty: *Address*

Jungkook noticed Jimin's relentless pacing around the living room and eventually got annoyed enough to call him out.

"You, look fancy, what are you doing with your life that requires that much pacing and dress-up?" He snapped.

Jimin turned around, grinning.

"I'm meeting up with Yoongi."

Jungkook choked on air. "Dude, you called him a 50 year old pedo, and now he's picking you up?"

"Hey, respect your hyung, and yes, that is exactly what's happening." Jimin snapped. At that moment, there was a knock on the door, and Jimin's face lit up.

"YOONGI-HYUNG!" He screeched, running to the door. He flung it open to reveal a smirking Yoongi.

"Someone's excited," he grinned.

Jimin blushed and looked down.

"Hi, Jungkook," Yoongi greeted him. Jungkook waved and smiled.

"You ready?" Yoongi addressed Jimin.

Jimin nodded, blushing, and they walked out the door together.

Jungkook just smirked.