12

There was a crowd at the bookstore, more than Tae had really seen. Who knew Jin and Namjoon had that many friends? It was moderately loud, but it was a good kind of loud, buzzing with energy. Jin was bustling around, completely clueless as to what was about to happen. He was running around, trying to serve people coffee and little handmade pastries quickly. People were propped up against chairs and walls and sitting on tables, chatting away. Looking around, Tae saw Jimin out of the corner of his eye, chatting away with a blue-haired male who was slightly taller than Jimin. Tae ran over, Jungkook in tow.
"Hi Jimin!" Tae smiled his boxy smile.

"Hey Taetae, this is Yoongi." Jimin replied. He looked at Yoongi, who said nothing.

"Introduce yourself, how roOd," Jimin whisper-yelled at Yoongi.
The latter blinked several times, seeming to snap back to reality after a daydream. (@me getting called on in class while thinking about got7 moments that water my ricefields)
'Hi, I'm Yoongi," he said, shaking Taehyung's hand. He then looked at Jungkook.
"Hey, Yoongi." Jungkook smiled at his friend.
"Hey... KoOkIE." Yoongi smirked at the younger, who pouted and screeched,
"Don't call me that, you soggy-ass cornflake!"
Taehyung giggled at the interaction, and Jungkook's head spun in Tae's direction so quickly, it was a surprise he didn't get whiplash.
"You are literally the cutest human being to grace the planet," Jungkook said lowly and quietly.
Tae blushed a little bit and looked down, mumbling unintelligible little things.
"Should we find seats?" Jimin asked, breaking apart the tension in the air successfully.
Tae gratefully nodded and the group started roaming around to find a seat.
They found empty spots at a bar area, and as Tae was going to sit down, he found his course being involuntarily redirected into Jungkook's lap.

In the blink of an eye, Tae was a blushing, spluttering mess that couldn't make a proper sentence.
"I-I-I e-excuse-"
"What's the problem?" Jungkook interrupted, pretending to be completely oblivious.
Tae shut up and just sat, feeling like his face was on fire.
Jimin rolled his eyes at the pair and glanced at Yoongi, who was already staring at Jimin.
Among all the chatter, Tae heard the little bell ring, meaning someone walked in. He moved his head to look at the door and saw a very handsome-looking Kim Namjoon.

Tae started to wiggle in Jungkook's lap in excitement, causing Jungkook to groan lowly at the unexpected friction and grab Taehyung's hips roughly to still him.
Tae stopped, confused, and then realized what he just caused Jungkook to feel.

"Oh," he muttered under his breath, smiling a little bit. He continued to wiggle around, playing it off as excitement. (But he had to admit, the feeling of Jungkook's 'Problem' against his ass had him quite distracted.
"J-Jimin! Namjoon's here!" Tae whisper-yelled, cursing himself for stuttering the slightest bit.
Jimin looked up and his face lit up. Namjoon started to walk over to the checkout counter and stood up on it.

"Excusee me, I'd like to speak!" Namjoon said loudly.
Tae stopped wiggling momentarily, partially to pay attention and partially because Jungkook forced him to.
Jin walked over to Namjoon in curiosity.
"Kim Sekojin. My Flower, the Love of My Life. I met you in this very bookstore 5 and a half years ago. You didn't own it then, and you were just a bakery worker. I knew from the moment I saw you, that you were made for me, and I, for you. I've loved you since the day we met and plan to love you forever. You changed my life, made me smile, made me a better person." Jungkook was semi- tense due to a very inconvenient hard-on caused by a certain Kim Taehyung, while the latter pretended not to notice. "So, Kim Seokjin, my everything," Namjoon began again. "Will you complete my life and marry me?" Jin's hands flew to his mouth, as he smiled and cried and laughed all at the same time. "Of course I'll marry you, Joonie. You make me the happiest person!" Namjoon slid a beautiful ring on Jin's finger and they hugged and kissed eachother. Whoops and hollers sounded through the whole bookstore from all the people watching, and the newly engaged couple laughed. "TO MY AMAZING FIANCE, KIM SEOKJIN!" Namjoon yelled, and everyone cheered louder. Tae was about to get up to congratulate them, but he suddenly felt his hand being pulled. He looked around to see Jungkook looking half-flustered, half-angry, as he pulled Tae to the nearest bathroom. When they got inside the one-person bathroom, Jungkook locked the door and looked hungrily at Taehyung. The latter gulped a little bit, but couldn't deny that he was indeed turned on. "You deserve a punishment, baby." Jungkook said in alow voice. Tae decided to look cute and play dumb. "What did I do.... Daddy?" Tae smirked when Jungkook gulped at the name. "I think you know very well, Babyboy." Jungkook got closer to Taehyung, creating less and less space between them. Tae broke eye contact, as the others lustful ones made him flustered. Jungkook grabbed Tae's chin with two fingers and creeated eye contact again. "You won't know what's hit you, babyboy."