5

Taehyung ran all the way to Jimin's house and burst in the door. It was around 3 and both Jimin and Jungkook would be home. "I GOT A JOB!!" Tae shouted as soon as he got in the door. Jimin looked up at the loud noise and his whole face lit up when he processed what Tae had said. "Oh my goodness Taehyung, that's awesome!! Where? Cafe? Someplace super-duper stereotypical? OHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!" Jimin shrieked. "No, I got it at a bookstore, I was hired on the spot by this really nice person named Kim Seokjin. He even gave me free hot chocolate!" Taehyung held up the warm cup he had worked hard not to spill. "Oh, Jin-Hyung? I love him so much! And his boyfriend is super nice... And tall..." Jimin said. "You know them?" Taehyung said, surprised. "Yeah, I worked there for a little before I started studying for a career in cryptology. We became really close after that and we hang out a lot!" Jimin said excitedly. Suddenly, another voice joined the mix from the bottom of the stairs. "What are you guys screaming about? I was trying to take a nap ." Jungkook's voice said. Tae looked down hurriedly and blushed, and Jimin merely retorted with, "Dude, you literally just woke up from your proper sleep, go get help." "Yoongi said it's good for me." "Who the eff is Yoongi? And why are you talking to such an under educated person? I Bet they're actually some ugly fifty-year-old slob or something." Jimin's frown was very pronounced. "umm, no, you would actually probably think he's hot, Jimin." Jungkook pulled out his phone and showed a picture to Jimin. "Hoe-hoe-HOLY SHIZ THAT IS A HOT BOYO, FORGET WHAT I SAID, OOF!" Jungkook grinned at Jimin's reaction and continued. "Anyway, answer my question. Why are we shrieking?" "Give me this Yoongi's number." "Answer me first." "Oh, fine." Jimin sighed. "Tae-Tae got a job at the bookstore Jinnie-Hyung is CEO of!" "Oh, nice, you'll have lots of fun there." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and Taehyung blushed at the little bunny smile. "A-anyway, I start on Monday, so I'm gonna go get clothes out for then!" Tae stuttered. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Two can play your game, Taehyung." Jungkook thought.

-THURSDAY-
Jungkook followed Tae to work every day. Jimin had suggested it, saying he didn't need to but could, and Jungkook quickly said he wanted to. Now it was Thursday and Jungkook acted like he was looking in shop windows when he heard the bell tinkle as the bookstore door opened. He glanced up to see Taehyung smile and wave before walking out at a steady pace. Jungkook took one last glance at the shop window before following after Taehyung.
On the way home, Taehyung felt as if someone was watching him. Someone with bad intentions. As soon as he thought this, he was slammed up against a wall chest first. His face was pressed into the brick with his hands pinned. He then heard a familiar voice that made his blood run cold.
"We're not letting you get away this time," The rough voice said. He felt his jeans being pulled down and the cold air hitting his completely exposed lower half. The next thing he knew, there was a searing pain in the same area and he felt as if he was being ripped in half. Tae sobbed pathetically, trying to fight the hands that roamed all over him, only to have his wrists gripped harder. He cried as the pain didn't stop, until suddenly it all went away. Tae was to weak to stand, so he slid to the ground as the realization came to him. He had just been raped, his purity taken away from him. He was saving it for a special person. He then heard a sound like a fist hitting jaw, but he couldn't see, due to the tears blurring his vision. He felt his jeans being gently pulled back up, and he was soon lifted up into strong, comforting arms. He tried to fight, but a familiar voice reassured him.
"Shhh, it's just me, Jungkook, we're going home now." A hand stroked the hair on Taehyung's head gently.
Tae was confused, but he fell into the comfort of Jungkook's embrace.
Taehyung woke up again, clean and in a comfortable bed. He looked around to see he was in Jungkook's room, in his bed. He tried to move, but the pain in his bum stopped him.He let out a soft sob as he remembered what happened and he heard footsteps running up the stairs.
Jimin burst in. "Oh my goodness, Taehyung, I'm so sorry, I love you so much and those people were evil, but Jungkookie dealt with the and-"
"-Jimin. Can I see Jungkook? Please?" Taehyung said quietly.
"Oh? Um, sure. I get him and call Jin telling him you need time off."
Tae thanked him and soon after a quiet Jungkook came up and sat next to Tae on the bed.
"Why?" Tae asked.
"Because nobody deserves that. Or that life, especially you." Jungkook said.
"Thsnk you. So much. I-" Tae let out a sob.
"Shh, it's okay, you can cry, I'll be here."
Suddenly, Taehyung leaped foward and hugged Jungkook lovingly. It wasn't awkward. It wasn't annoying. In fact, Jungkook, felt dizzy with the amount of love that washed over him in that moment. He hugged back tightly, Taehyung crying into his chest. Jungkook stroked Tae's hair, causing Tae to relax a little bit. They stayed that way so long they lost track of time. Jungkook pulled away then.
"Hey, lay down and sleep for a while."
Tae paused. "C-can you stay with me? I only wanna see you right now, I can't handle anyone else for some reason."
"Of course," Jungkook purred. He then did something that even surprised himself. He bent down and softly, lovingly kissed Taehyung's plump lips. Jungkook started freaking out, but he felt Tae kiss back, so Jungkook cupped his face.
Tae pulled away because, you know, oxygen, and stared at Jungkook, who layed down and pulled Tae towards him into a soft embrace, and whispered words into his ear.
"You know I'll never sleep 'till you're safe inside."