9

The door shut behind Jimin and Yoongi and Yoongi looked at Jimin.
"So, where d'you wanna go?" Yoongi asked him.
"W-what? Oh, yeah. Um, I don't know. S-surprise me?" Jimin replied, blushing.
Yoongi grinned and grabbed Jimin's hand.
"Of course."
Yoongi pulled Jimin over to his car and opened the door for him, causing Jimin to giggle and hide his face with his hands. Jimin got into the car and Yoongi shut the door before walking over to his side and getting in
"So, where are you taking me? You're not kidnapping me, are you? 'Cuz I would not appreciate that." Jimin piped up.
Yoongi looked over at him.
"First of all, I think you would appreciate me kidnapping you, as you literally just told me where you live after one text conversation. And secondly, it's a surprise. You said to surprise you, and that's what I'm doing," he said smugly.
Jimin huffed and looked forward at the road, pouting.
He felt Yoongi's stare burning into the side of his head and he ran his hands through his hair; a nervous tic. When he finally had enough of the stare, he snapped at Yoongi.
"Ay, eyes on the road. You may be hot, but I have a step-brother and a best friend to take care of."
Yoongi chuckled at the adorable little outburst, as the way Jimin's face scrunched up was endearing, but looked ahead and payed attention to the road anyway.
Jimin noted the gummy smile that Yoongi had, as he found it extremely adorable. Come to think of it, the cuteness kind of balanced out the hotness, so it was a relief for Jimin.
Suddenly, Yoongi spoke.
"You know I can see right through your tough-guy act, correct?"
Jimin coughed.
"Wh-what?" He spluttered.
Yoongi smirked.
"Um, yeah. You act all strong around your step brother just because you're older than him. I can tell you're not the strong one, not remotely."
Jimin blushed madly at this. "Wh-at are you saying, then?" He stammered.
Yoongi paused for a moment and Jimin wanted to wipe the stupid hot-as-fuck smirk right off his face.
"You're a sub. A complete seme."
Jimin frowned, outraged.
"Which is perfect for me, as I am OBVIOUSLY the hot dom husband, and you're the cute curvy wifey."
Jimin frowned again. "I am NOT a submissive wifey, nor am I cute and curvy.
"How much do you wanna bet?" Said Yoongi, riling Jimin up like poking a bear with a stick.
Only this bear was more of a pouty kitten.
"YES!" Jimin shrieked in mock anger.
"Fine."
Yoongi pulled into the parking lot to his music corporation that they had just arrived at and stopped the car, but didn't get out.
Jimin looked confused, but before he even had time to react, Yoongi had crawled on top of him, leaning the seat back.
Jimin blushed from head to toe and squeaked in surprise. Yoongi smirked down at him and bent down to whisper in his ear.
"Hun, I will always be the top." He said, letting his breath ghost across the shell of Jimin's ear.
Jimin shivered and blushed, hiding his face with his hands.
"Shall we go?" Yoongi asked.
Jimin nodded hurriedly as he scrambled to get out from under Yoongi.

Taehyung was working, despite it being a Saturday, as he had nothing better to do with his time and he really liked his job. Having a boss like Jin made it that much more enjoyable. It had been super fun when Namjoon had come on Thursday to see Jin. They were adorable together, and Namjoon gave off a smart-guy vibe as soon as he walked in the room. Taehyung couldn't have asked for a better or more entertaining job, his smile genuine and practically never leaving his face. He had finished A Gentleman In Moscow, and it was an amazing book, and he had since moved on to one called Me Talk Pretty One Day, by David Sedaris. It was hilarious and relatable and Tae was really enjoying it, despite getting some side glances for the cover. He was lost in his own world, reading and humming Old Fashioned by P!ATD, when someone cleared their throat from the other side of the counter. Tae looked up and his smiling face quickly turned to one of surprise and awkwardness.
"J-jungkook, what are you d-doing here?" Taehyung asked, shooting for a smile but settling at a grimace.
"Uhm, buying a book?" Jungkook replied snootily, cringing at his own attitude.
"O-okay. Obviously. I'm not the sharpest, sorry." Taehyung managed a small smile at his self-deprecating tendencies this time. Jungkook laid the book on the counter and Taehyung took it to check it out.
Tae noticed the book was Love Simon, which surprised him. He didn't expect Jungkook to be into that kind of book.
"Well, don't judge a book by its cover," Taehyung thought, chuckling at his own pun. He wiped his smile off of his face at Jungkook's questioning look.
"That'll be $18.45," Taehyung muttered, looking down shyly.
"$18.45?! That's expensive!" Jungkook said in surprise. Taehyung cringed.
"I-I'm sorry, but that's just the price, I can't do anything about it."
Jungkook breathed.
"Hey, I'm sorry for shouting, I was just surprised." He replied, pulling out the money and putting it on the counter that was separating the two boys.
"It's fine," Taehyung whispered.
Jungkook felt a pang of guilt and empathy at Tae's face, and at that moment, Jin walked out from a back room.
"Hey, Jin, can Taehyung take his break now?" Jungkook asked, pulling his cutest bunny smile.('Yall know that shit has some serious powers right there)
Jin looked confused, but didn't question as Jungkook was very good at aegyo, despite the latter hating it because it made him cringe.
"Sure, I don't mind," Jin replied as Taehyung went into a mini panic mode.
"Okay, thanks, c'mon Taetae!" Jungkook said. If that didn't make Taehyung blush enough already, jungkook had to grab his hand on top of that, making Tae's whole face turn red.
"Where are you t-taking me?" He asked Jungkook.
'Somewhere peaceful, where we can just have a conversation, don't worry." Jungkook reassured.
"O-okay."