11

ungkook decided to take the long way home. He turned right when they were supposed to go left, causing him him to accidentally yank Taehyung, due to their still connected hands.
"Jungkook, your house is this way," Taehyung said giggling a little bit.
"I know, but there's no harm in going the long way," Jungkook said with a grin.
"Cute," Taehyung mumbled without a second thought.
Jungkook stopped walking completely and spun around to face Taehyung, light blush covering his face.
"I am not cute," Jungkook said grumpily.
"Yes you are, like a bunny!" Taehyung replied, laughing even more at Jungkook's face.
"Um, no, I am Jungkook The Sexy."
This caused Tae to lose it, clutching his side and gasping for air.
"Y-you can be Jungkook Th-the S-sexy anywhere else, but here, your my Kookie! A.K.A, adorable bunny!"
"Okay, well if I'm a bunny, your a puppy. Like, an always-happy golden retriever puppy. Adorable and cuter than a bunny, therefore the bunny is top of the hierarchy. And I'm at LEAST a jackrabbit." Jungkook pouted the last sentence.
Tae huffed at Jungkook's logic and furrowed his brows together.
Jungkook laughed, and grabbed Taehyung's hand again, resuming their steady pace home.
After about five minutes of walking, the two boys saw a familiar, tall figure walking towards them.
"Oh, Hi Namjoon-Hyung!" Tae squealed, excited to see one of his new friends.
"Hi, Tae! Hi, Jungkook!" Namjoon replied, grinning.
"What's with the flowers?" Jungkook asked him, offhand.
Namjoon grinned even more, making his dimples that much more prominent. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box that was... pink in color. Jungkook completely missed the point of this box, but Taehyung immediately understood what was happening, and basically shrieked.
"OMIGAWDYOU'REGONNAPURPOSETOJIN-HYUNGOMIGAWDICANT AHHHHHHH!!" he screamed.
"Um, whoa, slow down." Jungkook said.
"You idiot, Jungkook. What else do you use a freaking little box and bouquet for?" Tae rolled his eyes at Jungkook.
"Oh. Oh wait- OH MY GOD, NAMJOON, YOU FUCKING SLY-ASS FOX!" Now it was Jungkook's turn to freak out and jump around like a maniac.
"Can we come with you, I wanna watch!" Tae started bouncing up and down.
"Of course, we need pictures!" Namjoon said happily, winking at Tae, who squealed even more at the idea of being able to take pictures of his friends' engagement.
"Shall we go?" Jungkook said. They nodded and began on a fast pace to the bookstore.
Jimin's P.O.V
Yoongi and Jimin were having a good time acting like little children at Yoongi's studio, when Jimin got a text. He pulled out his phone to see a text from Jungkook.

Annoying Fetus: Jin. Namjoon LOVELOVE LOVE. NOW. BOOKSTORE.

Jimin shrieked and ran up to Yoongi.
"We have to go to the bookstore! NOW!" He proceeded to grab the confused Yoongi's hand and drag him to his car.