PROLOGUE

Listen to this song 👆while reading parts in brackets (...)

In past time, before the beginning of the two kingdoms, the beginning of wolves after the war, lived the ora.The chooser of life and death, light and destruction. A strong power passed down to the wolves and ran in the royal family.Many with it used it wisely while a few craved for more than they needed and caused war, raging war that led to the wolves massive downfall.The separation of the white and black wolves and the formation of the dividing bridge. Alpha and Omega.This is a story of how the division brought about reunion.'ORACLE.'

Born of the moon light and the darkness were the fierce children of the Luna divided into two kingdoms and with it a decentralization was made, in it six different sections. Three In the Alpha's lands led by ......

The Ernouf , strong wolf of the south.
Born of strength and power. Fierce warriors. With a weakness of running towards trouble without a second thought and a plan. Irrational with no sense of care. As long as the job gets
done.

The Adalwolf, noble wolf of the west.
Born of nobility and fine strategists. Powerful warriors in battle. With a weakness of seeing the good in everyone,unable to divide themselves in teams and always stays in the middle.

The shumani, thunder wolf of the south.
Born of wisdom. Patient warriors. With a weakness of anger management. The inability to control their negative emotions .

Plus three in the Omegan lands led by....

The Cathwolf, the pure wolf of the East. Born of knowledge, perfectionist in every way. With a weakness of quick judgement.

The Lycandra, the dangerous wolf of the North. Born of cunning ability and Grandiosity in their blood. With a weakness of power hunger. The urgency to control the people around them.

The Ulfred, peace wolf of the south. Born of care and kindness. With a weakness of self sacrifice for the good of others.

Before the Ulfred the south omega pack went by the name with different character traits.

The Ayame, devil wolf of the south. Born of power and fearful strength. With a weakness of irrational and irritability.

All this wolves made one kingdom but with their division brought about this great division of character that singled them out to the groups they are in today. This is the beginning of their story and how their lives were about to change......

Current time.

The omega's palace.
The snow storm severely grows as maidens run Helter skelter in the palace with worry, fear and terror filled the palace.King Christophin the handsome, bright blonde blue eyes king ......paces up and down as he closely watches the bedroom door hoping and praying for his wife's survival, better explained as childbirth . "Hemlda how is she doing?" "Terrible is the only word that can describe the state that she is in. My Lord." "oh! goodness gracious, do something about it." "That is what Rupplet said when he got another son." she jokes trying to lighten the mood as she ran off in the king and queen's chambers. Inside the midwife struggles to help the queen give life to the awaited child tired and in dire pressure to save both mother and child. Sweat trickles down her forehead as her bright grey eyes showed hope and struggle. Warm tears slide down her cheeks as pain fills her womb forcing in a contraction to enable the baby to finally meet their new world. She slowly takes a deep breath to push out her unborn child she had to not just to get rid of the excruciating pain but keep the innocent alive. "Okay now Griselda, do it now. Push!" she pushes hard letting her screams be loud alerting everyone in the kingdom to prepare for the birth of their soon to be ruler. The snow storm grew more powerful with every scream as if it could tell the pain of the unborn child."This baby she has to survive even if I have to die.I need her to survive." "Yes my queen, we will do everything we can." "Tell Christophin to summon the wizard, I can't loose my child, No!" "Well you heard her get the king." commands Hemlda.