CHAPTER TWELVE.

12.

                        "Oden you look terrible." Arthur states after getting a sight of the under slept prince walking in the room."I feel how I look. I just wish that stupid dragon would cut me some slack." "What dragon?!"  Arthur questions puzzled by his words. "Oden are you on steroids?" The brunette sing songs tapping the dark haired prince with his index fingers.
"Nothing I just had a stupid nightmare, a nightmare that is digging me alive." "Okay ... Changing the topic. Let's talk girls." He quickly turns to the Jayden who can clearly tell what his plan is. "Nope Arthur let's talk sports." Oden changes the topic knowing very well what Arthur was after." Jayden! I call DIBS you are on my side." "You can't do that." Oden quickly protests sipping his tea."Oh! Yes I can it's on the rules of DIBS. Soo we've noticed your skills on books, sports and your expertise on street art but what about the ladies I mean every cock must have a hen." "First of all dear Arthur we are not birds and second the cock is never planted to one lady and third am an island I live alone. The lone wolf ." "Are you sure about that my dear, Mr.Am an island, cause every male must have a female the scriptures of the Luna literally gave us permission thou shall mate and bring forth pups plus history states and you sir have perfect lady knocking your alpha heart right off it's hinges." "And who is that? My mom?" Oden slaps Arthur's sarcastic tone in his cheek while taking a long huge sip of his evening tea. "I hate you. You will regret that." "Now will I?"

"Dear Miss Angel, Oriela...." Before he could finish oden sprays the drink all over his face. "Wow! I did not expect this kind of reaction." Arthur exclaims wiping his face from Oden's sweetened brown liquid. "Neither did I." Jayden says between his loud laughter. "ORIELA!! what gave you that idea?! She is an omega you out of your damn mind?" Oden questions while wiping his lips.
"Definitely not your evening tea." Arthur spits wiping his hair as some of it got on it ."He is right Oden, you need a woman in your life." "I need a woman in my life, Are the single men in the room giving me dating tips?"
"We all need women in our lives that's not the topic of discussion. We are here to talk about you, we have noticed those side glances you two throw here and there. She might be an omega but what is love without risk?" Jayden takes over. "Uhuh I see why Arthur called DIBS but it I ain't changing. First of all you are the last people to give me advice since you are both single which automatically states that you are both clueless...." "Allow me to stop you right there we have been in relationships they didn't last but we have been there, you sir are the one in need. "Arthur defends stopping Oden from completing his sentence.

"Okay, Secondly we are from different backgrounds, different races I can keep going about the forbidden rules all night." "And yes we acknowledge that, we are not stupid we foresee the dangers and we are ready to help. The word sacrifice had a picture of us right next to it when it was made." continues Arthur making Jayden laugh. Sacrifice picture of him, he can never let go of his 10 year old baby pillow for his baby sister no matter how hard the little one cried for it. Then again convincing material is required in this case so he'll have to let Oden buy it.
"I am done goodbye boys." "Pin him down." Arthur shouts as the two jump on top of poor Oden stopping him from going to his room. "What is wrong with you?" "I hate losing Oden but know this it hurts us more than it does you." Arthur drags his feet together aiding Jayden to keep down. This was a battle the prince could not fight no matter how hard he wished for it.

                         "You are both good looking and perfect for each other. Would it kill to consider......I mean why waste the opportunity and have another snug him right under your nose." Thecla suggests as the three girls make their way into their room. "Yeah I totally agree you should hit it off. 'pretty face' is cool not as annoying as Arthur or as judgemental as Jayden he has something there and it can be a good distraction with the whole dying thing going on." Teases Olivia as she drops her weight on to their white coach."Is this your idea of a conversation? Wait is this how it looks when girls are talking about boys let's change it to something worth listening to." Oriela attacks while trying  to get off the couch only to be pushed back down by Olivia."Nooo, apparently this is our idea of us trying to convince you to open your eyes on what is right in front of you." "Girls I think the evening workout has your minds scrambled. Alpha look I will spelt it A L P H...." "A. We get it. The irony. You are the one going crazy. I mean seriously Ori, the way you two behave when you are near each other darling you can't hide it even if you got hit by a bus trying. And if I were you I would try to dig my claws into those biceps before Arabella barks DIBS." Olivia uses her sassy tone."Addison, Ha! Oden would never open his eyes for her. Her bark is less than a mere kitten MEOW!!...." Oriela suddenly lectures in anger putting a smirk on Olivia's  face."Do I smell the scent of jealousy?Does this mean ..."
"Shut up Olivia. It's the scent of keep dreaming. Why are not teasing Thecla to get it on with Arthur. He likes her that's why he can barely stand me being his lab partner. Rude pup he is." Oriela defends almost to the extent of growling."Arthur?! I have seen people send others to the gallows cannot be you Ori." "Both of you better stop this nonsense and have a good day." "Oh! We will darling." Olivia's teasing tone kicks in ignoring the possibility of death. "Yeah she is really hiding it. Can't break character even for us."  Thecla playfully whispers. "QUIT IT!!" Shouts Oriela from outside her room.