CHAPTER FOUR.

4.
                       "I thought he was gonna slash your throat with his claws." Jayden comments as he gets in the room followed by Arthur. "Me. What did I do?" Both Oden and Jayden throw him a 'are you serious 'look, it's brave enough for him to rudely address a teacher but pretend it never happened no that's beyond jumping the fence. As the three boys drop down on the leather black couch  getting joined by Jason who  bursts into the room in a rush  as if he was a world record holder. He thou shall look for gossip wastes no time is thy motto.

"The problems just don't go away. Hi Jason." comments Arthur in a sarcastic tone. "Great. So how was c-29 class, heard your teacher went all nuts." "It was super awesome, you know, watching your teacher go all crazy and almost try to kill a full class of young werewolves, it's beyond amazing. How was B-mind your business ?!" "It was fan.... wait what! That's mean." Jason stops at the realization of the sarcastic question. "Sooo Oden what other activities do you plan on joining?" Jayden asks in order to avoid another Jason- Arthur argument. Apart from basketball the school did have other activities meant to boost their young alpha training.

"I was thinking of ice-hockey." the statement literally forces Arthur to spray out his energy drink at the sound of ice-hockey  "What?!" "I used to play it in Strike high . We won three times in a row."
"Wow!  Oden,  good job but I bet you have never met a team like ours nor our enemy teams, they are, umm what's the word?!" "Uncivilized, insane, barbaric, destroyers." Jayden rushes in clearly stating each and every word hoping Oden understands how severe it is not to join the team. "I thought he asked what's the word." Jason asks confused. They all turn and look at him making Jason go back to eating the barbecue ribs he had come with. "You just can't join that team. I tried out for auditions and begged for ice-skating." Arthur insists trying to add some weight into the matter. "You are not stopping me. Plus you got in what makes you think I can't ." "Ummmm we have feeding the bench our warmth, thank you very much. This time we get to actually play cause we finally meet the qualifications by that I mean we are seniors." " Uhuh! Still not getting what's stopping me??!  "It was on the third day of the week, 23rd day if am correct, that fateful day we went...."

Flash back.
                     They got in the ice rink, an army of ten. Armed with their hockey sticks, they were ready to battle. Once they got there, the first two saw blood and did not continue, the next two spotted broken legs and black eyes and ran out of the room. The army of 10 singled out to six. The coach looked at them with false pity in his eyes .
"Are you ready wolves? You are gonna face the sport of a lifetime. Hope you don't cry for your mama? GET IN!!" " I don't have a mom." One of the ten reports as if asked. "Well even if you had one I would still not allow you to cry for her. MOVE IT!! YOU CAN DO IT." coach shouts with a lot of sarcasm as he blows the whistle allowing the match to begin, the boys arrange themselves in the rink. "Good luck man." Arthur whispers to Jayden "You too buddy." they all roar and make move towards the school team. After a rough thirty minutes of bone breaking, skull crushing fight the coach blows his whistle like a sign from heaven for the boys in the rink it was time they got ready to know who is in and who is out.

                             "I  can't feel my jaw." Arthur states as he takes a seat next to Jayden, while touching his jaw as if confirming if it's in place. "I think my tooth just fell out. Nope that's not it.wait it is!" Jason exclaims after feeling a gap in his jaw. "Wake up you lazy slobs, I would have loved a re-match but seeing your current state I'd rather not. Such a pity, anyway I prefer to tell you who made it and who did not."Okay do we have a Jason?" "Woohoo!! Ouch! Ouch!" "Jayden?" "Thanks to the Maker." "And the last one..... is it Greg?" After the last announcement Arthur falls to his knees disappointed by the lack of mention of his name. The embarrassment of losing to Jason and not just that but the fact they he came and fought the war to the end, victory was supposed to console him. He needed his name to be called."Why me?!" "Oh! No no it's Arthur. Bad handwriting but who's judging?" Arthur takes a breath of relief at the correction of the mistake.